Can’t wait for Wednesday

Buzzing to watch the team play on Wednesday. Bring them on...the team are playing without pressure as we’ve built up a huge lead. I love it when Buff scores so I’m praying he gets a couple.

This is the game I've been waiting for since thd old firm.

I think knowing they were the first team to take points off us this year and there always up for it against us, not to mention the fact we'll move to needing 23 points from 12 games if we win...it feels like a big game and I'm buzzing for it.
They weren't the first team to take points off us this season.

This is the game I've been waiting for since thd old firm.

I think knowing they were the first team to take points off us this year and there always up for it against us, not to mention the fact we'll move to needing 23 points from 12 games if we win...it feels like a big game and I'm buzzing for it.

I’m the same

Sheep away and HIV’s away always looked tough fixtures.

A win on Wednesday is a MASSIVE sickener for the sheep in their chase for the title. :)

Im the same OP. Just want the games to come thick and fast now. Keep the momentum going and get this over the line asap.

Hibs usually give us a game but i can see them taking a battering on Wednesday. I hope any way lol.

It’s all about how we start. Go slowly and it’s will be a difficult game . Fly out the traps and it will be over by half
Time

With a lot being made of the condition of their pitch, I would start Jack for Aribo or Hagi and Itten for Kent. While the 3 I mentioned dropping out played well on Saturday, they struggled to make an impact on Motherwell's poor pitch the game before.

Back