Can San Marino get their first win in 20 years today?

You’re possibly underestimating how good St Kitts and Nevis are.

They qualified for the the Gold Cup last year

St Kitts actually have a few cracking players, it is a growing market that we should be exploring rather than the typical injury prone English Championship players we usually go for.
Like who? Had a look at their squad and the only name I recognise is Romaine Sawyers.

What kind of level are the rest playing at?

St Kitts actually have a few cracking players, it is a growing market that we should be exploring rather than the typical injury prone English Championship players we usually go for.
An international squad full of players who play at a lower level than the English championship?

Majority of their players are English non-league?

Like who? Had a look at their squad and the only name I recognise is Romaine Sawyers.

What kind of level are the rest playing at?

An international squad full of players who play at a lower level than the English championship?

Can’t believe I’ve reeled so many in here.

Sorry lads I was being a fanny. Normally whenever there is a game on at any level some poster comes along to tell us that it’s a market we should be exploring.

San Marino are on a winless run of 137 games, next on the list is Lichtenstein on 35 games without a win. Before the other night they had only led for six minutes in 20 years. That’s incredible you can be that shite. :))

What’s the reason they are playing two friendlies against each other within such a short space of time?

San Marino are on a winless run of 137 games, next on the list is Lichtenstein on 35 games without a win. Before the other night they had only led for six minutes in 20 years. That’s incredible you can be that shite. :))

What’s the reason they are playing two friendlies against each other within such a short space of time?
Cost probably no 1 else sees the point in playing a friendly against them and St Kitts & Nevis got cheap flights to Italy

Can’t believe I’ve reeled so many in here.

Sorry lads I was being a fanny. Normally whenever there is a game on at any level some poster comes along to tell us that it’s a market we should be exploring.
I can proudly state that I knew you were taking the piss I was just about to let everyone else know until I read this:D:D

I remember them taking the lead against England in some qualifier, think it was the early 90's and they played the game at Bologna's ground.
Was reminded about that game yesterday, when I seen the goal Austria scored after a few seconds.

I remember them taking the lead against England in some qualifier, think it was the early 90's and they played the game at Bologna's ground.
Was reminded about that game yesterday, when I seen the goal Austria scored after a few seconds.
Was that not at Wembley? Straight from
Kick off?

*Just checked myself and you are indeed correct was at Bologna’s ground.

Will actually give this a watch, Italy play tonight but can't see them on the TV listings!
'mon the St Kitts

Well if people would use the blue smiley, as you have, then it's much easier to sort the sarcastic from the dim!
To be honest mate it should be fairly obvious that someone saying our scouts should be in St Kitts was a joke. And it's fairly obvious that someone saying their international team was full of international players was also a joke. :)) it's Sunday though and most people are probably feeling like shite so it can be forgiven :D

The 8/15 over 1.5 on Wednesday made me think they must both be really, really crap at attacking, it was up after 30 mins.

I assume the 12 in your username is your age?

Slagging football fans on a football forum for watching a game of football. What a sad wee guy.
Now. I could actually go down the reply of is the TenTon part of your username referring your weight or the dead matter between your lugs but I won't. I have NOTHING against people watching or participating in the Beautiful Game from Grass Roots all the way to the top. I was actually trying to make a witty remark whilst also show how some people will watch any old guff that's pumped out just because it's there.

Latest posts

Back