Can/Should fans do more to back Dave King?

‘I wouldn’t do that’
‘I wouldn’t say that’
‘I wouldn’t spend that’
‘I would spend that’
‘I would make a statement on that’

The floors yours Dave. Anything to say?

No ? Didn’t think so!

Then %^*& off

Our season tickets probably don’t even cover the wage bill. Do you honestly think the directors are in it for the money? These ones? They have “lent” millions upon millions. With little chance of a return. Please provide evidence to the contrary
Mate just a quick one. You do realise season tickets make us maybe £18m before tax. Our wage bill is probably near £45-£50m a year. Surely its a well know fact.

But on your other point any loans recently that were provided by Directors to BAIL us out we were very happy at the time cause we needed the loans to 1. Pay King back and 2. To allow us enough money to see out the season at that point. It's a clear possibility that these loans had conditions attached whereby selling a few assets or gaining CL qualification triggered the loans being repaid.

If that is the case then we as a support cannot complain. Happy for Directors to loan many millions but people not happy if they are getting their money back.

This post isn't a dig at you it was aimed at the guy you quoted who obviously thinks all previous loans that were coverted to shares have somehow been all handed back to whoever gave us the loans.

Back