Can we finally all agree?

Goldson and Lundstrum I hate with every ounce of strength in my body. I can't believe we gave a guy nobody else wanted an improved deal. And I have this weird feeling that Lundstrum has already signed a new deal and the club knows that announcing it now is stupid. Tav, tonight I'm done with him and I can't even defend him with my blind faith.

They will most likely leave but tonight’s game is on yet another shite midfield and attack performance that we have seen far to often this season.

Reactions: WBD
Agree, that's football, sometimes your only as good as your weakest link, big decisions require big cahoonas, hopefully big Phill has them. It happens, (look at ManU with Mcguire) drop them, move on, it can't be worse,

For everybody's sake, this needs done.

Their relationship with the support is beyond fractured at this point.

There isn't going to be happy ending where we get to see Tav and Goldson with a league title above their head. The decline started months ago and is only going to get steeper herein. It's done.

Clement talks about the importance of building a relationship between players and fans. There is no chance of cultivating that if he keeps making allowances for this "leadership group".

Last edited:
That until we get rid of Goldson, Tav etc. Then things will never change. I know about all the others but for a few seasons now thought until they go, then it will be impossible for the mentality to change.
100% being saying it on here for months kept getting shot down but imo both are terrible defenders did give tav little more leeway as he contributed what had me gokdson contributed in past 2 seasons SFA that’s what

I honestly wish we could pin all of our issues on just these two players and that would be it but the club is a shambles in every department.

The yahoos having a serious downturn in form just papered over the problems for most of the season.

Tav has been a great servant but for every time he dug us out of a hole there's been another where he cost us a goal or even points.

Time to move on. As well as a more solid right back, we need someone who understands what we mean by battle fever on too.

That until we get rid of Goldson, Tav etc. Then things will never change. I know about all the others but for a few seasons now thought until they go, then it will be impossible for the mentality to change.

We had a clean sheet tonight so not sure why theres an immediate focus on Tav and Goldson.

Defenders will make mistakes but its our inability to score goals that has fucked us this season.

There will be people along soon asking how we replace Tavs goals, completely missing the point that relying on your right back scoring 20 goals a season is fundamental to our problems in the 1st place.
Agree.

As an example, if you can’t find a striker you’d trust to hit penalties you haven’t found a striker I’d argue. Which has been a big problem for years now.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a a fan of the other lot.....

There will be people along soon asking how we replace Tavs goals, completely missing the point that relying on your right back scoring 20 goals a season is fundamental to our problems in the 1st place.
It’s not missing a point. The issue of others not being match winners for Rangers isn’t at the feet of Tavernier. It’s at the feet of the managers/DOF’s and those who’ve put those idiots in charge of our limited funds.

What worries me is that it’s beginning to look like they’re spreading the losing bug to the newer guys too, Lawrence, Cantwell, Butland and even Sterling did not look up for it tonight.

I

Back