Can you help support the Lee Rigby Foundation, The Rangers Charity Foundation and Bury AFC Shakers Community ?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!
Its not to late to help out these fantastic causes. Get your tickets here

https://buryafc.uk/2020/06/bury-legends-v-Rangers-legends-virtual-friendly/
and help to be a part of something special. You be able to watch the game, you’ll get an eProgramme sent to you before the game, you’ll get an eTicket, but most of all you’ll get a lovely warm glow inside, knowing that you helped out The Lee Rigby Foundation and Rangers Charity Foundation.

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE. UP THE GERS.

Forever grateful, thank you.

And just to add, if you don’t know what it is, don’t understand the concept, you’re not a gamer etc etc, WHY NOT GIVE IT A GO? You never know, you might just enjoy it, and it’s got to be as good as, if not better than watching training games in empty stadiums with fake crowd noise!

Go on, live life on the edge & push your boundaries.

Bury Legends v Rangers Legends – Virtual Friendly – Bury AFC

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE.

3.00pm approaches for the kick off of the First Virtual Football game
Rangers Legends v Bury Legends
This is the beginning of a new craze
COME ON BURY

AND THANKS Rangers
Thanks to all you great Rangers fans
Together we raised over £3000 for the three charities, The Lee Rigby Foundation, The Rangers Community and the Shakers Community, WELL DONE

Many thanks to all the Bears who have contributed to this event in whatever way. It was a thoroughly professional event organised and produced by ’little’ Bury . Something that I’m sure you would have been surprised by if you didn’t see anything of it.
The 3 beneficiaries will be very grateful for the money I’m sure. And hopefully we have the beginnings of a long lasting friendship.

All the best for the future. You will overtake those from the piggery very soon.

You truly are The People. I’ll hopefully make it up for a game or two next season, and you are all welcome at Bury anytime.

UTS & WATP.

Back