Can you name this Spiv look-a-like?

dougsdir24

t18NdQ2.jpg

Cyber can of Tesco Value Lager for the first person to get it right.

I remember him turning up at half time at Ibrox, when he was plugging his book.

“You are the best fans in Glasgow!”

Yeah, cheers mate.
Was there not meant to have been a lot of made up stories and exaggerations in his book as well?

Seriously? What’s the story behind that? PS I thought it was an Easdale!
A murder inquiry has been launched after the body of a man was discovered in Paisley flat.

A 32-year-old man, Ryan Low, was found dead at around 11.50 in his flat on Springbank Road in Paisley on Monday.

Forensic officers, as well as regular officers, spent the day combing the area and knocking on doors as they gathered information in to what happened.

Police Scotland were initially treating the death as unexplained but they have now confirmed that they have launched a murder inquiry.

Detective Chief Inspector Gillian Grant of the Major Investigation Team (West) said: “Extensive police inquiries are ongoing at this time. Officers are gathering CCTV footage from the surrounding area to provide more information that will help us trace the person or persons responsible, and door to door inquiries are being carried out.

“I would ask anyone who was in the Springbank Road area of Paisley over the past few days and who may have seen or heard a disturbance, witnessed any strange activity or anyone acting out of character to please get in touch with us.

“I am also keen to hear from anyone who may have had any contact with Ryan recently. We have a reported sighting of Ryan on the evening of Wednesday 24 June, 2020. Anyone who has any information which might help us in this investigation, or who may have seen or spoken with Ryan recently is asked to call us on 0141 305 4530, quoting the reference number 1150 of 29th June.

“Anyone who has any information which they want to pass on while remaining anonymous can do so through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”

Relatives have been informed and a full report will be sent to the Procurator Fiscal.

A murder inquiry has been launched after the body of a man was discovered in Paisley flat.

A 32-year-old man, Ryan Low, was found dead at around 11.50 in his flat on Springbank Road in Paisley on Monday.

Forensic officers, as well as regular officers, spent the day combing the area and knocking on doors as they gathered information in to what happened.

Police Scotland were initially treating the death as unexplained but they have now confirmed that they have launched a murder inquiry.

Detective Chief Inspector Gillian Grant of the Major Investigation Team (West) said: “Extensive police inquiries are ongoing at this time. Officers are gathering CCTV footage from the surrounding area to provide more information that will help us trace the person or persons responsible, and door to door inquiries are being carried out.

“I would ask anyone who was in the Springbank Road area of Paisley over the past few days and who may have seen or heard a disturbance, witnessed any strange activity or anyone acting out of character to please get in touch with us.

“I am also keen to hear from anyone who may have had any contact with Ryan recently. We have a reported sighting of Ryan on the evening of Wednesday 24 June, 2020. Anyone who has any information which might help us in this investigation, or who may have seen or spoken with Ryan recently is asked to call us on 0141 305 4530, quoting the reference number 1150 of 29th June.

“Anyone who has any information which they want to pass on while remaining anonymous can do so through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”

Relatives have been informed and a full report will be sent to the Procurator Fiscal.
Wow. Thanks for the details

Back