Can you see us now T-shirt

BlueTee-Front_2000x.jpg

It’s less than half the price of a replica top and apparently they were all shit and falling to pieces so why are you surprised?

Tbf, a grown man wearing something like that would need help.

Alright for the kids.

Reactions: TN8
Whatever design they chose, something like that would always have been for kids. An adult wearing that would be embarrassing

Definitely not worth £28. Looks like something you'd get at fat Mike's shop for a tenner. There's stuff on Amazon that is better than that for half the price.

The woeful design aspect is often lost amid all the talk about quality.

Looks like a crap T-shirt you'd get after completing a marathon.

Great idea but poor picture choice. The bus shelter posters with JT looking right down the camera would’ve been perfecto.

That’s the image which captured it beautifully and they’ve opted for this weird angle and JT covered by a crowd of teammates

Great idea but poor picture choice. The bus shelter posters with JT looking right down the camera would’ve been perfecto.

That’s the image which captured it beautifully and they’ve opted for this weird angle and JT covered by a crowd of teammates
plus the weird bendy writing ruins it aswell, as someone said above it's as if it's made for someone with a pair of tits - Fair enough if it's a womens tshirt in that case but it doesn't look like it's aimed towards them. Clearly ain't made for the male supporters as we're all built like a brick at 6 feet tall :p

sometimes simplistic designs are just simply better. this is one of those cases.

Not really mate, I don’t think the people criticising it are going to buy it through gritted teeth :))

meh , i feel like you're allowed to criticise the design it's the pishy comments '£28 for a sticker on a tshirt?!' or 'Primark is better' shite I don't get.

Hopefully those people don't own any designer tshirts or they've just spent £50+ on a tshirt with a sticker :D

People will buy it and it’s only a laugh,more money to Rangers but it’s horrific:)

Back