Cantwell (Again)

Because I think bringing a baby a matter of months old into a noisy stadium is ill advised - and the fact I’ve rarely seen it is testament that many supporters who are also parents, feel the same. There’s a difference between young children on the park and a young baby in my opinion.
Nah now you are just talking nonsense and contradicting yourself, earlier you said he should be parading the baby after the game, now, after being called out on it, the baby shouldn’t be anywhere near the noisy environment.

Keep digging mate B-)

Because I think bringing a baby a matter of months old into a noisy stadium is ill advised - and the fact I’ve rarely seen it is testament that many supporters who are also parents, feel the same. There’s a difference between young children on the park and a young baby in my opinion.
He's a new dad, wanting to share a special moment with his baby. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It doesn't affect the game.

The wee one had ear defenders on so she wasn't affected by the noise.

Absolutely no difference between Todd bringing his baby on as a mascot and Jack bringing his 2 boys. Both wanted to share an experience with their kids, it lasted a couple of minutes.

Have a word with yourself and stop looking for things to be raging about.

Is that your call? Are we angry at how that affects his football or his parenting skills? You said it's wrong he should focus on his football, how does that show that he's not?

Confused as to the relevance. Absolutely mind numbing.
Where was I angry? It was more of surprise to see it. I’m pointing out that it’s rarely seen, so there must be a reason other players don’t do it. I’ve seen players with young children / babies after a game (the send off for Seville for example) just never before as players line up. There’s plenty of evidence to suggest noise can cause distress to babies that young. As I’ve said, I reckon it’s not commonplace as some managers might frown upon it near kick off, and most players don’t do it for reasons already explained.

Fully expecting him to be away in the summer. I like him, but I think it's pretty clear all isn't rosey between him and the manager.

Undoubtedly an exceptionally talented player but struggles to play a disciplined role and position and too often becomes caught up in unnecessary stuff.
He’s a likeable enough guy, and when he’s on it he’s terrific, but we don’t see the good enough from him if I’m honest

Loose on Saturday and the toxicity on this site towards individual players will be off the scale
What worrys me is a lot of the players will have in the back of their mind that it's OK to lose here because they still have the cup final. They're in for a shock if we lose the ill feeling will be nuclear.

Loose on Saturday and the toxicity on this site towards individual players will be off the scale
Lose on Saturday and I won’t venture from the Lounge until the day before the Cup Final, this place will be insane.

Understandable to a certain degree, but it will be scattergun abuse, and absolutely no place for reasonable debate,

Cantwell is not what we need in our team

He is a sand dancer who delivers very little

Flatters to deceive

I like our manager alot
The fact he continually subs off tik tok Todd speaks volumes
Tik tok Todd you been hanging around with mentally challengeds or something?

Id argue the fact clement continually picking him in the starting 11 speaks louder than him getting subbed off after 70 mins.

Well I like him. He shows the desire to win games and maybe not the best we have however who is better. Lawrence and Dowall can hardly last 30 mins and while Lawrence can shoot outside the box he and Dowall or Lundy wont chase down a scum player running at them.
I will be happy if he starts against them at the piggery although he has to watch picking up cards.

Where was I angry? It was more of surprise to see it. I’m pointing out that it’s rarely seen, so there must be a reason other players don’t do it. I’ve seen players with young children / babies after a game (the send off for Seville for example) just never before as players line up. There’s plenty of evidence to suggest noise can cause distress to babies that young. As I’ve said, I reckon it’s not commonplace as some managers might frown upon it near kick off, and most players don’t do it for reasons already explained.
Whats noise affecting babies got to do with Cantwells performance or focus?

Our support is so toxic at times.

I’ve barely scanned the thread and theres posters giving him abuse for:

1. Tav talking to him as he goes off
2. His boots
3. Carrying a baby out prematch
4. A post made on social media with no context or any idea if its even about football
5. His facial hair

Full grown men, absolute roasters.

This is why you need to be mentally strong to play for Rangers, not because of the demands - but to tolerate the absolute smooth-brains in our support.
You are 100% right mate we really have some amount of morons in our midst.

Winning, losing or drawing just affects the level of toxicity, but it's always there. Beat Killie 4-1 last week and it was still toxic.

Back