Cantwell, Raskin & McAusland need to start next week.

This is an effing windup thread.

Raskin ? :))

A lot of fans are on another planet completely

It won't matter for much if we have to play them with King and Davies in central defence.

This is the terrifying prospect.

The next week lineups will be discussed and debated till the cows come home.

But if those two are starting then we’re going to get hammered.

King is probably the worst centre back in the division and Davies not far behind.

So do we just start with the same players who have failed to beat them in their last 3 attempts?
There's a reason Cantwell and Raskin haven't started against them and that's because they are not good enough. Cantwell thinks he is better than what he is and Raskin is a Ryan Jack clone.

Manager has a real headache as one of Raskin or Lundstram probably needs to start next week and neither are good enough
There should be no headache because Sterling should be starting in the midfield.
We would be considerably better if he was in there winning balls.

Raskin and Cantwell wouldn't even be on the bench if it were up to me.

A dead rubber where Cantwell has a decent game and people think he's amazing again.

Each to their own.

A lot of folk wanted Cantwell as captain 12 months ago, given how well he performed when he signed.

Beale inexplicably dropped him for Lammers at the start of this season. He got injured, came back and scored 5 in 11 starts. A small injury again, and back to score 2 and assist 2 in 5.

Im not defending Cantwell, but what is it people want from a squad level AM?

i didnt rate raskin today at all.
i liked him a lot when he first signed but this season he seems to have regressed. he has been timid, been invisble far too often. i cant really think of any games where i thought he was superb and played a major part in driving the team on.

no better than lundstram

A lot of folk wanted Cantwell as captain 12 months ago, given how well he performed when he signed.

Beale inexplicably dropped him for Lammers at the start of this season. He got injured, came back and scored 5 in 11 starts. A small injury again, and back to score 2 and assist 2 in 5.

Im not defending Cantwell, but what is it people want from a squad level AM?
Who wanted Cantwell as captain? Find them and bam them from the forum lol!

Cantwell has progressively thought that he is better than what he actually is the more he has played. He fannies about most of the time and would rather be on Tic Tok moaning and making up phrases that you would see in your mum's living room wall. Hope he's away in the summer.

Somebody in the team has a good game or 2 then they are world beaters on here.

Theres never consistency with any of our players, hence why we dont win the league.

Ah %^*& it, you're all right, I'll just not bother watching next week.

Cheers lads and lasses.

See you next season.

Fkn sigh....
What do you expect when you say start Raskin ? Based on what ? He's been honking any time he plays !

Raskin’s performance today has probably made it an easy choice for Clement to play Lundstram next week.

McCausland was the main positive from today.

Exactly.

This team is done and Clement knows that, he's just trying his best to keep the wheels from coming off completely and we take an absolute scudding off them.
Completely agree mate. The standards of this current squad are embarrassing. Should be ashamed of themselves as professionals these last few weeks.

Back