Cardiff City interested in Michael Beale for managers job - BBC Report

Someone at Cardiff has a decent eye for under the radar quality football coaches. That's if the rumour is true that is.

Surprised it has taken this long tbh - really hope we can keep a hold of him. He does seem very happy and settled in Scotland.

3 young kids, wife, loving life as a family. I think you might be right and I also think the same applies to Alfie.
And his youngest called Alba if i’m not mistaken. I think she was born up here. Always talking about how much he loves Scotland and how lucky he is to be in the sticks close to nature. I’ll be very surprised if he leaves when Gerrard does.

tbbt-the-big-bang-theory.gif

Cardiff squad in a bad state following major cutbacks. It wouldn't be the right move for him

Today of all days they can %^*& right off. Vultures.

Beale could very well end up following in Smiths footsteps when Gerrard is tempted south like Souness was.
My thoughts exactly, Timing is everything.

And on a side note, why do people still give them the hits on her C&P or nothing.

Someone at Cardiff has a decent eye for under the radar quality football coaches. That's if the rumour is true that is.
Mick Beale isn’t under the radar. His talents are hugely well known and respected having worked at Liverpool, Chelsea and in South America and written coaching manuals.

Ive posted before that i work occasionally with a current Chelsea scout who used to be with Liverpool, he told me Beale is keen on management and is the tactical brains of our backroom staff.

Lol. Why in God's name would you leave us for Cardiff. He will leave at some point as will Stevie but they will go together in a couple of years to Liverpool.

Might be an incline that he doesn't want to be in SG shadow forever. Bodes well for the succession planning and hopefully future success under Michael Beale.

Would prefer Beale to any of the obvious suspects we'll undoubtedly be linked with after SG leaves.

Back