Cardiff Suing Nantes

Cardiff chairman " So, I don't see why people say we are just after money.We just want to get some justice"
Absolutely bonkers.
Surely the majority of Cardiff fans are unhappy at the clubs behaviour?
Was going to say this as living down here and knowing a lot of Cardiff fans they are just as horrified by this as the rest and want Tan chased. Boy was saying to me earlier he has no words to describe the board other than scum.

This is one of the most outrageous things in the history of football, ever.

Cardiff, hang your heads in shame!

I still dont know what they think Nantes did wrong. He signed for Cardiff, all the paperwork was complete then Cardiff organised the flight nothing to do with Nantes whatsoever.

Rather than shooting accusations at everything and everyone Cardiff City, as it seems some are doing in this thread, I think it’s important to separate out those running the club vs the rest of it. Those running the club are an embarrassing mess when it comes to their behaviour following Sala’s death. No shame, no accountability and chasing everyone else involved for cash is despicable behaviour. But not everyone associated with the club can be blamed for it. I live down here and in my experience most Cardiff City supporters are very uncomfortable with their actions.

Back