Cash only at Ibrox

Any wifi or internet fitted around the stadium is an investment for the future, do people think we should just plow along in 2020 with no internet availability round the stadium? Regardless of the cost, you need to future proof the place.

Can we not upgrade the spivs wifi?

Although the food in not worth a mention if you've got the kids they still want something to drink. Scrambling about for change is ridiculous. Hopefully when the contract is up Rangers write it in the new agreement that there must be a card option of payment.

Plenty of places, Motherwell, paisley and St Johnstone are rank rotten. As I said the catering set up at Ibrox isnt good but their are worse, damned but faint praise I know.
Sorry but I've experienced all of those and they are all far superior to ours. All about personal opinion of course. Oh and the fact I was a professional chef for many years ;)

Sorry but I've experienced all of those and they are all far superior to ours. All about personal opinion of course. Oh and the fact I was a professional chef for many years ;)
St Johnstone is a primary school tuck shop, as bad as ours is it's nowhere near as bad as some others in the Division

The reality is our concourses were ahead of their time when first built. A lot of time has passed since then with minimal upgrades as there isn't really a great return on investment. Most likely around 25/30 days of trading per year for the outlets.

Without the ability to sell alcohol in the concourses there is no comparison with other stadiums in Europe nevermind the money machine that is the EPL. Our fan experience is heavily hindered by archaic legal restrictions on sale of alcohol in Scottish stadiums.

The reality is our concourses were ahead of their time when first built. A lot of time has passed since then with minimal upgrades as there isn't really a great return on investment. Most likely around 25/30 days of trading per year for the outlets.

Without the ability to sell alcohol in the concourses there is no comparison with other stadiums in Europe nevermind the money machine that is the EPL. Our fan experience is heavily hindered by archaic legal restrictions on sale of alcohol in Scottish stadiums.
I could see the point not selling alcohol on old firm days but any other days would be fine

And that’s because they don’t trust us to behave. Fair or not given the state of people I’ve seen?

Back