Castore EOS training range

It's genuinely an ordeal reading any thread about Castore merchandise.
It's genuinely an ordeal reading any thread about Castore merchandise.
They can’t win - people complain about lack of stock they launch a new range then it starts from pricing to postage and timing. Simples don’t like it don’t buy it plenty of others will.

I can’t see any of these selling given we are just on the brink of next seasons kit launch . Who’s buy these now ? Crazy timing .

I can't keep tabs on all this castors range , it's all just to much .
It’s far , far too much . They haven’t taken on the advice some of us have given them - less is more . Concentrate on great quality kits and a small selective range of training wear . It will sell by the tens of thousands . Instead we seem to have a training range bordering on the crazy with the amount of different options . I don’t know what next season will bring but please for the love of god calm it down a bit Castore . Less is more .

I can’t see any of these selling given we are just on the brink of next seasons kit launch . Who’s buy these now ? Crazy timing .
I bought the shorts. Been waiting for that colour.

To be honest I think this wee range is decent - Rangers blue, minimalist, contemporary and more importantly - no sponsor. That was an attraction for me. The shorts are fine for me kicking about the house.

Back