Castore Rangers Presale Sold Out

Castore website i couldn't even get on last night and gave up and now their own website is down, any website will go down if they have a huge amount of people trying to get on it,so not just a Hummel problem as we can see.

Once again demand has outstripped supply.

Not sure which website(s) you are referring to here. The Castore ‘normal’ website is fine. The website for pre-orders was a Rangers.co.uk one and has been taken down due to the limited stock remaining. By the time it comes back we should have seen the long-awaited website update.

Pre sale, delivery will be arriving at the postal destination on August 1st, therefore if you’ve pre ordered you have it on launch day, if your Postie does not nick it. :eek:

Can somebody in marketing explain the point of these pre-order thingys. Why not just have the kits read for the launch and sell them on the same day? Were Castore unsure of demand and pre-order is a way of determining how many strips they should make?

What happens if you couldn’t get one of the larger sizes yesterday? Do you have to wait now for another pre-order window or will more than 50,000 kits be available August 1st?
I'm with you on that, I think like yourself they should just be put on sale regardless,pre order for me is just saying they don't have enough for everyone.

Thankfully managed to order one earlier for the boy. Great effort from all, once the kids strips are available the streets will again be decked out in the famous royal blue.

Can somebody in marketing explain the point of these pre-order thingys. Why not just have the kits read for the launch and sell them on the same day? Were Castore unsure of demand and pre-order is a way of determining how many strips they should make?

What happens if you couldn’t get one of the larger sizes yesterday? Do you have to wait now for another pre-order window or will more than 50,000 kits be available August 1st?
£3mil or whatever the figures are in sales, money in the bank and stock on the production lines. Great business, companies would die for prepaid sales like that.

Glad I got in yesterday. I can just see me getting the top in the post after people rock up and buy them in the shop on the 1st haha

Don't care though as don't fancy the queue!

As of around noon today there were a grand total of 19,980 un-sold kits across all product lines. this is based on the amount of kit you could enter into your basket for each individual size. I had the morning off work today and was bored.

Mens SS shirt:
S - 6
M - 4588
L - 3969
Total 8563

Mens LS shirt:

S - 17
M - 329
L - 321
XL - 212
2XL - 309
3XL - 51
4XL - 86
Total 1325

Junior SS shirt:

JS - 1
JM - 4331
JL 4408
Total 8740

Womens SS

XS - 104
S - 144
M - 426
L - 468
XL - 210
Total 1352
Hope Castore’s SS gear is better quality than Hugo Boss.

Only gripe is that i couldn't put my own personalisation like name and number on the kit.

Will need to get over 1st August 2020.

I'm sure everything will be on sale from the Rangers store on this day.

Is it really worth standing in a large Q for a name and number?

Or did you not buy yesterday because you could not personalise the shirt?

Is it really worth standing in a large Q for a name and number?

Or did you not buy yesterday because you could not personalise the shirt?
No i bought it of course i did and fxcked up the order (wrong size) lol but it just seemed odd that i couldn't add personalization is all.

I've still to buy the away, and the third black and orange kit (Looks a belter) anyway so i'll get it done while im over.

£3mil or whatever the figures are in sales, money in the bank and stock on the production lines. Great business, companies would die for prepaid sales like that.
Yeah but what happens now for those that missed out? Will there be another pre-order or will more kits be available on August 1st?

By the time I got up and got my arse in gear, XL was sold out

Latest posts

Back