Castore shop in St James centre open

RfcIbrox

Small selection and tiny shop but a Xmas top for edinburgh bear cubs a possibility if you’re passing that way.

I discovered there’s one in Livingston as well at the weekend.
Where about?

The castore shop on Liverpool certainly sold our stuff when I popped in. The one in the St James quarter seems to taking ages to open. Is there any date for it? I did message castore but they never got back.

The Livingston one is in the McArthur Glen. Next door to Nike and opposite Cafe Nero. It was closed when I was passing but they did seem to have a small selection of Rangers stuff when I gawked through the window.

Over priced goods galore. They have not done our club the best to be fair.

Shite fitting, and delivery is horrendous.

Quality of product is hit and miss.

Turkey or China? Which is best.

Nipped into the sauchiehall street shop when out xmas shopping with missus(no pics) on friday.

The amount of stock and choice at this time of year was pretty dreadful to be honest.:(

Ask about the 20% student discount. My son (still at school) got it on the opening weekend when I mentioned that we had several 15% discount vouchers for the online store at home.

I discovered there’s one in Livingston as well at the weekend.
I discovered this on Sunday. Went in and they didn't have much just some scarves and the home top.

If anyones looking for it , its in the north mall of the designer outlet opposite Cafe Nero. In the main door and take the last left at the cadbury shop (which has creme eggs btw).

Back