Castore strip sizing

I always but a large and bought a large again and fits just fine. Its only the sleeves that feel a little tighter than usual but other than that its a perfect fit.

I always but a large and bought a large again and fits just fine. Its only the sleeves that feel a little tighter than usual but other than that its a perfect fit.
Would you mind measuring pit-to-pit and also along where the sponorship is printed. I'm wondering if mine is really an XL or a mislabeled L. Mine matches the size chart on the Castore site for an L

Apologies if there’s already been a thread on this but how does castore fit compared to normal clothing or even compared to hummel sizing , I’m usually a large in t shirts but had to go XL for Hummel , thanks for any input
I’ve got the travel tracksuit in Large I’d usually wear a medium and sleeves are very tight. Good bit of kit though.

Would you mind measuring pit-to-pit and also along where the sponorship is printed. I'm wondering if mine is really an XL or a mislabeled L. Mine matches the size chart on the Castore site for an L
might need to ask someone else to do that mate i dont have any tape to do that right now sorry.

Anyone any idea on shorts sizes? Short sizing guide to me makes no sense. Between an l and xl depending on make
I got training shorts in medium which is my Normal size and they fit perfect. I’ve found any training gear has fitted true to size and just to go for what you would normally wear. Not sure about replica strip shorts if that’s what you’re wondering about tho.

when strip originally launched i seen a post from Castore advising to go a size up if you liked a loose fit

Ffs. It's normal for companies to do a regular fit. Then take it from there.

I worked in retail for years.

The different fits will fock everyone up unless they can try it on, which they cant.

Why don't they show the sizes per ptp and length on a website? Or is that too much of an ask?

Back