Castore Travel Tracksuit to be available?

ScottXC

Can’t recall seeing this on the leaked PDF but the pictures from the team travelling to France today has made me want one immediately.

Not usually into any other clobber apart from the kit but I’ll be buying that as soon as it’s available!

Any idea if it’ll be up for sale? And more importantly when?!

Ec-Jqx6XYAAtcPf

Last edited:
The quality looking brilliant. It's not in your face, looks classy and befitting of our club.

Can’t recall seeing this on the leaked PDF but the pictures from the team travelling to France today has made me want one immediately.

Not usually into any other clobber apart from the kit but I’ll be buying that as soon as it’s available!

Ec-Jqx6XYAAtcPf
alfie no got a Rangers mask

Look how good the mask looks without 5 stars on it!

It’ll never be a one sided argument but the stars imo should be moved away from the badge now. Big RFC is all thts needed

Ec-Jqx6XYAAtcPf

Its a superb looking tracksuit.

I purchased one of their expensive waterproof type hoodies.

Quality is unreal. Would say the size thing is an issue. XL normally fits me fine. Have to squeeze into it. Is meant to be tight fitting though.
I had to return an xl jacket mate, was gutted. I'm normally a large or xl but I would have needed shrink wrapped to get into it.

I had to return an xl jacket mate, was gutted. I'm normally a large or xl but I would have needed shrink wrapped to get into it.
Yeah, have feeling some people will be let down when strips get delivered.

I nearly ordered a L strip as trying to lose weight anyway. However glad went for the XL.

Back