Cedric Itten starts tonight.

Serdar for Hertha is a brilliant player.

Have a feeling Itten will score, but Hertha will win.

Made his debut in the league last week in a 2-0 defeat. Scored in a friendly the game before that do will see how he gets on. I like Itten but don't see him coming back

Agreed, but Hertha possess that rare quality of signing good players and turning them shite overnight.

Furth are absolutely useless and scoring 5 goals would be a good return for Itten.
You fancy them to go straight back down then, aye?. :))

Think they won 2 games or something last time they came up (2011)? They were pretty unfancied last season so are just here for the journey.

Green is a decent player who I'd take at Ibrox though, despite the unfortunate name.
Had no idea the bold Julian was there, there’s a “wonder kid” from the past :))

Hmm. First 30 seconds of play Herta win a free on the left hand side of the opposition box. Herta player couldnt see who is in an offside position before its taken, he backs off the pitch at the keepers near post and comes back on again when the ball is played. First of all he's off side and secondly its a yellow card as he has left the field of play and re-entered without the referees permission. Nothing not even a question about it. The ref should have pulled that up.

Edit: Got team colours mixed up, poor translation on my part of the German commentators been too long back from living there.

Last edited:
After half an hour ticker says apart from one chance nothing much happening at either end and no creativity from either team attackwise

Back