Celebrating Today

Fair enough mate. However i am not celebrating until we actually win it.

Beers are in the fridge. As is a bottle of bubbly.

Beers opened today, hopefully the bubbly is getting sparked tomorrow.

But I agree with you OP, win today and as Gerrard said himself it’ll be 99.9% done, and only a matter of time before it’s official.

Today it kicks off but I’m planning celebrating today , then again tomorrow if they drop the ball , then again when we go to the piggery win lose or draw , then again when the actual trophy is presented to the lads on the park at Ibrox whenever that is ( first game after the split ?)

but it is, they'd have to score 3.5 goals a game without us winning or scoring anything in the last remaining games
Not really, cos we would need to lose every game as well so this would eat into our goal difference.

Catching up 30 goals wouldnt be impossible with them winning 7 games and us losing 6, but us losing the 6 is obviously never going to happen.

but it is, they'd have to score 3.5 goals a game without us winning or scoring anything in the last remaining games
I agree. I just personally prefer to wait. My brain will be having a party inside mind you:)) but i will leave the real party for when its official official i understand anyone celebrating today though

Not really. Lets assume 1 0 today, gives us gd of 24 better than them. We lose last 6 games by a single goal, goes to 18 better off. They need +19 goals in last 7 games, all victories.
All theoretical. We win today, we've won the league.

As my wife told me, try not to go off prematurely :rolleyes:
qizO9vO.gif

Not really. Lets assume 1 0 today, gives us gd of 24 better than them. We lose last 6 games by a single goal, goes to 18 better off. They need +19 goals in last 7 games, all victories.
All theoretical. We win today, we've won the league.
I totally agree we win today because it's more difficult than you say. They need +17 from 5. If we lose 1 nil six times 2 are against them.

I'm saving the champagne for when it's official, but win today and I consider the league won. Will have an extra couple of beers.

Back