Celebrity fans of the famous

There are probably loads of Rangers supporters in the arts, entertainment, acting and other fields in this current, rotten Rhepublic of Scotland but more than likely can't be arsed admitting or talking about it because of the hassle they'd get.

The celebrity shellik mob, of course, aren't slow in shouting from the roofs about their love for paedo FC and they think they are oh so fckn' cool because of it.

Sick of what Scotland has become.

Don't know if he has been mentioned, but, does anyone remember Whose Line Is It Anyway? The american version was hosted by Drew Carey, also star of the popular, at the time, Drew Carey show. Think he hosts Price Is Right now. He supports Rangers. No idea how that came about being from Ohio.

Don't know if he has been mentioned, but, does anyone remember Whose Line Is It Anyway? The american version was hosted by Drew Carey, also star of the popular, at the time, Drew Carey show. Think he hosts Price Is Right now. He supports Rangers. No idea how that came about being from Ohio.

i posted earlier - came from playing "soccer" games on the Xbox

Shirley Manson
Are you sure?
"This is the saddest thing ever, but I had these pink beads and a weird crucifix—because I grew up in a religious household—and used to tie the beads to the crucifix and put a little note in it that said, “Please God! Please do something about Louise!”

Hillo
1_JS162485760.jpg
Who's she?
Anyone?

Are you sure?
"This is the saddest thing ever, but I had these pink beads and a weird crucifix—because I grew up in a religious household—and used to tie the beads to the crucifix and put a little note in it that said, “Please God! Please do something about Louise!”

Skip to 10 minutes 30 wearing a Brian Laudrup t shirt

the poets celebrity supporters consist of jimmy Saville rolf harris gary glitter and Gerry mcann
I see some of their staff modelled themselves on 3 out of 4 of them , don’t know enough about the doctor to comment except he was a lousy childminder .

Back