Celtic ambulance chasing again

Basically because their manager is an Aussie and probably met him a handful of times.
And the fact warne was one of them helps. He was pictured in ther black New Balance top a few years back and was a fan of theirs. Sure he was presenting prizes at a kids or woman’s cricket competition.

Did you not know this was always the c@#tic supporters 2nd favourite sport ( anything that involves playing with small baws).

Lets see them wave the Aussie flag ....the one with the wee Union flag on it........ahahahaha... Fcukin hawfwits

Lets see them wave the Aussie flag ....the one with the wee Union flag on it........ahahahaha... Fcukin hawfwits
Celts fans pay their respects to Shane Warne
100106_Aussiefans3_h.jpg

Perfect example of the editorial differences between Rangers and Celtic at the BBC. I'll bet the implication was he gets banned for it and that would leave the BBC in the position of either stopping covering Celtic or getting English to delete the tweet.

As has been said, how is it that when we complain we're told that these are the reporters own accounts?

This makes a mockery of BBC Scotland's responses to our complaints in the future

Last edited:
A club like no other, they ruin and destroy lives and disrespect the dead, all in the name of celtic

The most narcissistic fans on the planet.
No contest at all. They are easily the hipsters of football, desperate for attention constantly and usually claim to have an affiliation with whatever the latest World issue is. They are utterly shameless and delusional beyond belief.

The self-confessed greatest fans in ra world pay an emotional tribute to a legend of Cricket
NINTCHDBPICT000422370714.jpg

What was he protesting against? I remember it was Southern Ireland, hence the irony of his attire, but can’t recall why they were revolting!

A club like no other, they ruin and destroy lives and disrespect the dead, all in the name of celtic
I’m just awaiting on Vladimir Putin bring named a global Ambassador but not sure he would want to be associated with them.

And the fact warne was one of them helps. He was pictured in ther black New Balance top a few years back and was a fan of theirs. Sure he was presenting prizes at a kids or woman’s cricket competition.
Not sure Shane was an immigrant like poor Ange was though The aboriginals are convinced Shane built Ayers rock

Never watched it - but, I take it I missed the minute's applause (copyright: Celtic) and black armbands today?

Away for a shower now I have went into their website.

Everyone at Celtic Football Club is saddened to hear of the sudden death of Australian cricket legend, Shane Warne, who has passed away at the age of just 52, and the thoughts and prayers of everyone at the club are with Shane’s family at this extremely sad time.

Ange Postecoglou paid tribute to his fellow countryman and fellow Victorian, someone he always admired and respected for his extraordinary sporting achievements.

The Celtic manager, who had spoken with Shane Warne, who was also a Dafabet ambassador, during the recent Ashes series held in Australia, said: “This is absolutely devastating news to lose Shane, particularly at such a relatively young age, and my heart goes out to his whole family.

“We have lost a brilliant man, a phenomenal guy with such personality, energy and spirit and, of course, Australia has lost one of its true sporting icons.

“Indeed. I’m not sure Australia will ever find anyone quite like him again. For me, he was just one of the greatest and an absolute one of a kind.

“I had the pleasure of speaking to Shane a few weeks ago and it was a joy, a real moment for me as someone who respected him so much and it is something I will always treasure.

“Across Australia and, in fact, the whole sporting world, Shane’s loss will be deeply felt. Above all, though, the loss to Shane's family will be so difficult to bear and to them I extend my sincere and deepest sympathy.”

Never watched it - but, I take it I missed the minute's applause (copyright: Celtic) and black armbands today?

Away for a shower now I have went into their website.

Everyone at Celtic Football Club is saddened to hear of the sudden death of Australian cricket legend, Shane Warne, who has passed away at the age of just 52, and the thoughts and prayers of everyone at the club are with Shane’s family at this extremely sad time.

Ange Postecoglou paid tribute to his fellow countryman and fellow Victorian, someone he always admired and respected for his extraordinary sporting achievements.

The Celtic manager, who had spoken with Shane Warne, who was also a Dafabet ambassador, during the recent Ashes series held in Australia, said: “This is absolutely devastating news to lose Shane, particularly at such a relatively young age, and my heart goes out to his whole family.

“We have lost a brilliant man, a phenomenal guy with such personality, energy and spirit and, of course, Australia has lost one of its true sporting icons.

“Indeed. I’m not sure Australia will ever find anyone quite like him again. For me, he was just one of the greatest and an absolute one of a kind.

“I had the pleasure of speaking to Shane a few weeks ago and it was a joy, a real moment for me as someone who respected him so much and it is something I will always treasure.

“Across Australia and, in fact, the whole sporting world, Shane’s loss will be deeply felt. Above all, though, the loss to Shane's family will be so difficult to bear and to them I extend my sincere and deepest sympathy.”
A global embarrassment. I actually can’t wait til they are sued for protecting paedophiles, although I do suspect Scotland will protect them.

Back