Celtic ambulance chasing again

There must be a reason so many celebs wear the green and grey. My guess is they meet any celebrity at the airport and thrust a top at them.
Or they send them the tops and ask them to get a picture with them on and send it to them.

I know we are not happy with our pr at the moment but I’m glad we dont have to do this.
It just looks desperate for everyone to love them.

There must be a reason so many celebs wear the green and grey. My guess is they meet any celebrity at the airport and thrust a top at them.
Or they send them the tops and ask them to get a picture with them on and send it to them.

I know we are not happy with our pr at the moment but I’m glad we dont have to do this.
It just looks desperate for everyone to love them.
It stems from the brainwashing of their education system.

Watch their sponsors drop them like a ton of shit from a coos arse once they are finished wi their trial.

I don't bet and I wouldn't have magniers any fuukin where near ma mooth.

Strongbow is the One.

Before, they had the convicted racist Thumbheid holding up Show Racism The Red Card posters, so this latest lack of self-awareness and emotional empathy is nothing in comparison.

Watch their sponsors drop them like a ton of shit from a coos arse once they are finished wi their trial.

I don't bet and I wouldn't have magniers any fuukin where near ma mooth.

Strongbow is the One.
I hope you are right. Adidas were made aware of their secrets yet pressed on with their deal regardless.

Toe curling reading that candlelit vigil Tweet!! Wonder if they'll announce same teary eyed tweet when Uri Geller snuffs it because oor Nir Bitton plays furra Celts and both Israeli!!!
Uri,s dead mate .He rubbed his neck and his head fell off :)

I see they’re trying to justify it in the replies by claiming he was a celtic fan. Completely ignoring the point that you don’t need to plaster your sponsor over a post that is supposed to be paying respect to a man who has just died. That being said, it’s nowhere near the worst news story surrounding that club this week

I see they’re trying to justify it in the replies by claiming he was a celtic fan. Completely ignoring the point that you don’t need to plaster your sponsor over a post that is supposed to be paying respect to a man who has just died. That being said, it’s nowhere near the worst news story surrounding that club this week
Their fans won’t talk about the other one.

Kind of like their rancid club to be fair.

They've got room for one extra Patronising-Corpse after those dead Ukrainian miners turned out to be Russian and their political brain-controllers started calling for war with them on the grounds that they're not communist anymore.

See, that's the angle we should be following re this fuckin Sydney Cup thing. Should be making their history very clear to Australian media and social media users. There's no way in this day and age no one picks up on it.

I've tagged literally every promotion on Twitter of the tournament with the judges ruling.

He was never a fan.

Knew about them because of Dafabet and he's good friends with Eddie McGuire, well known tim over here.

Not like them to chase a grievance though...

Back