Celtic B team penalty decision - oh the paranoia!

theres-no-problem-here-no-trouble-here.gif

Whilst it's very funny that it's against them, it really is an utterly embarrassing decision. Not only is it so far out the box it's almost at the centre circle, but the keeper is nowhere near him. Sums up officiating in this country.
Eh? I think the keeper gets him. But it was way outside the box

This happened against falkirk to us. Think we lost 2-1. I travelled to An RSC in Melbourne in late late whilst on holiday, god I do not miss those days.

Stick on .
Should also have sent off the tramp commentating for slabbering astonishingly continuously.

To be fair to the ref, wouldn’t he have been led by the assistant referee? I presume they have assistants in the B league?

Does the ref not think the keeper tried to play the ball?

Strange to give a penalty and red.

He's been there about 6 seasons.

Top scorer every year, according to wiki he has 91 goals in 148 games, but for some reason nobody ever takes a chance of going after him for a higher level.
There is a reason, whether he’s guilty or not I don’t know. But that’s why he has been stuck at Clyde since playing down South.

Does the ref not think the keeper tried to play the ball?

Strange to give a penalty and red.

No, he doesn't even stick his foot out until after the ball has gone passed him. Goodwillie makes it a bit more theatrical, but if the goalie hadn't kicked his trailing leg might have have been through on goal (although perhaps the ball was running away from him)

Back