Celtic B team penalty decision - oh the paranoia!

Surely in the name of sporting integrity, Clyde should have just shot the penalty wide of the net, as that's what the poets would have done if it was them taking it!
Aye right!!!
B-D

Was well outside the box and the ref would be right to send him off. I thought however if the ref gave a pen against the keeper they could only give a yellow card. I thought FIFA changed the rules so the team giving away the penalty were not penalised twice

Memories of one given against our First Team at Falkirk a few years ago.
5-F272-F17-3-DCC-4-A99-BC7-A-39-B7-DB4-B5-F43.jpg

Lets not forget the 1998 Scottish Cup Final penalty decision which, unsurprisingly, I can't find a picture of anywhere

Last edited:
The vermin don't do irony, do they. ? If that was their Japanese player diving again, they'd be saying how great the ref is. lol

Chris Gentiles is the ref. Or Chris Genitals as he’s know at the “juniors” he’s absolutely atrocious.

He gave 4 penalties in a game between Clydebank and talbot - 3 to Clydebank - and I’m pretty sure none of the 4 should’ve been awarded.

Loves to dish out red cards too.

Last edited:
imho there should be more red cards given for fouls by players who make no effort to go for the ball but deliberately pull down an opponent & that keeper made no attempt to play the ball

A decision like that will come as no surprise to anyone who has watched that ref Chris Gentles at non league level. He is hopeless.

Many of yeez haven't seen the hertz penalty against us in the Scottish cup final in 98 at the piggery.

Well outside the box but got it anyway.

I was up in their main stand but couldnae believe what i was seeing.

Willie Young done his joab that day, The bastard.

Back