Celtic cave in to Gangrene Brigade

Does anyone really care?

The GB were always going to be given their allocation for the final, that much was obvious.

We will out perform the bastards on and off the pitch anyway. They'll be mutes after our first goal on Sunday.

Imagine being a young man and waking up each day and knowing you are a filth supporter then to top it off you are one of the groin brigade and have to put on they army surplus jackets and try and find a pair of green trainers. What an absolutely horrific looking bunch of tramps they look like. Then you go to Ibrox and all the young team are cutting about with all the trendy designer gear on in the famous red/white/blue colours. I am absolutely ecstatic that i was brought up a protestant rangers supporter..

Aren't we ALL ecstatic ?

giphy.gif

My Guess is on Police Advice.

There was panic of sorts at Police Scotland about trying to keep tabs on them before during and after the game if they weren't in the ground.

That came from the head of security at one of the Edinburgh clubs btw.

Of course, it won't have taken a lot for Celtic to cave in to them, they are shite scared of them.

I'll see your guess and raise it with a guess that The Catholic Policeman's Guild(the only sectarian organisation within PS) have their fingerprints all over this.

Seriously I hope you're right. Despite what some would have you believe, he does pose a threat.
I'm sure you get my semi light hearted first post though.

I do mate. :))

He's definitely a doubt though and even if he starts, he won't be 100% fit.

Punish them loudly for all to hear, then quietly let them all back in. I wonder where they learned this tactic from, seems familiar to me.

I don't hate celtc supporters i just pitty them however the goon brigade are absolute poison, blatant bigotry and out right cuntism on display whenever they make an appearance.

They moved them as a token gesture in a game that was never going to be a sell out,They were never banned it helped make the rest of the cesspit look full.

We knew it would happen so no shit Sherlock along with Edouard being fit too.

Fuckers have lied from birth.

Why do you think the c*nts go to confession.

Imagine being a young man and waking up each day and knowing you are a filth supporter then to top it off you are one of the groin brigade and have to put on they army surplus jackets and try and find a pair of green trainers. What an absolutely horrific looking bunch of tramps they look like. Then you go to Ibrox and all the young team are cutting about with all the trendy designer gear on in the famous red/white/blue colours. I am absolutely ecstatic that i was brought up a protestant rangers supporter..

Also paying into Ibrox to watch matches the scum aren’t involved in.

As a history fan, I'm delighted celtic's most hardcore supporters have chosen to be inclusive by naming themselves after the famed Green Brigade of the Thirty Years War, that bold force of staunch Scottish Protestants who volunteered to go to Europe to fight the Catholic Holy Roman Empire alongside their Protestant brethren from Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands.
There's a banner in the making. :D

Remember when they were first born and undisturbed. Had a fresh crack at life and chose to roll with the victim mentality. I hate these cunts with a passion. Fucking airheads.
Sadly their parents thought it better to sacrifice them to a life of victimhood and hate rather than one of balance.

It was just so they didn't get a ban for their home knockout game in Europe and as soon as they were in the clear they were fine

Good. I hope they have IRA crap all over the place for the whole UK to see. Another nail in the coffin of any hopes they had of escaping Scottish football.

Back