Celtic certificate of appreciation

Cue the bheasts rolling out some cheapo version of Arthur Negus proclaiming; ’if these ur kept intact, they’ll b wurth a fortune n’at in ra futchur’.

Their club certainly knows how to tie the mutants up in knots.

You can see it on the Antiques Roadshow in the distant future, oh definitely a collectors item 1 of only ....18, ..... oops...sorry .....55,000 issued , but this is the only one that's wasn't cashed in or fell into the wrong hands and was burnt.

Celtic certificate of appreciation
Could they not have made it £55 jus to make their humiliation complete? :p :p :p

To be honest….

I’m not interested in any refund whatsoever for last season, although a “you were there for us during 55” memento certificate would’ve went down a storm at minimal cost to the club.

Would’ve went well framed next to my shares certificate on the stairway hall!

Sellik handing out 50 quid vouchers like it’s an invite to navids daughter’s wedding sums them up.

Stole off Facebook but too good not to share.

I was ready to laugh at this then I saw a Rangers email asking for £35 for a photo with a trophy!!!
Laugh away mate! Ours is putting funds into our club for those who can afford it, there's is taking money out of the club and rewarding a non existent ST uptake and violent behaviour in driving a CEO, Manager and Captain out of the club.
We are poles apart from them, laugh away

To be honest….

I’m not interested in any refund whatsoever for last season, although a “you were there for us during 55” memento certificate would’ve went down a storm at minimal cost to the club.

Would’ve went well framed next to my shares certificate on the stairway hall!

Next to the share certificate, trophy tour photo of me and the boys along with our framed shirts home, away & retro (for me obvs). Take my money Rangers!

It's quality, it's a school kids thanks for entering and coming last certificate
Oh, so it’s £50 off a school uniform? Ever the charitable bunch in the east end

Best thing is that I love that it’s been ‘proudly presented’. Oh the hilarity

As an English teacher can I just add that a comma after One Club is laughable.

The commas is the second paragraph work but then they murder it with the hyphen.

The third paragraph is just woeful. I assume they are employing school kids or working from their phones.

Back