Celtic chief Lawwell’s departure is direct result of Rangers boss Gerrard’s success, says Davie Provan

Davie 'jump the dyke' Provo - in the same gutter rag

11 Nov 2018

I TRUST Steven Gerrard has the savvy to recognise he’s already on a fool’s errand at Ibrox. The Rangers job is only going to damage his reputation. The trick for him now is to get out while he’s ahead.

<<<snip all the shit in between>>>

Oh and that noise in the background? That’s the Ten-in-row bandwagon revving up.

Who do you think you are fucking fooling Provo, you prick?

To little too late to be moaning now proven. Lawell has been a disaster for scottish football as every move made is to the benefit on one club. I would say he has held football in this country back for a generation. I'm sure the whole of scottish football will be glad to see the back of him, a typical bully.
And his club has been a disaster for Scottish football for the past 5 decades. How many talented youngsters were affected, either directly or indirectly by their horrible actions and unforgivable inaction?

Davie Provan:

“I trust Steven Gerrard has the savvy to recognise he’s already on a fool’s errand at Ibrox. The Rangers job is only going to damage his reputation. The trick for him now is to get out while he’s ahead.”

:shh:

Also from the same article:

"Oh and that noise in the background? That’s the Ten-in-row bandwagon revving up.

If Celtic get to within a title of ten in succession, who in their right mind would want to be in the Ibrox dugout?

Peace envoy in the Middle East would be an easier gig."

Provan is an @r$ehole. I read that whole article just there with a grin on my face. He'll be hurting badly, which is very, very nice.

My god he hasn't half changed his tune eh.

A year ago Stevie G was to run for the hills, now he got Liewell on the mantle.

At least Provo is hurting.

Problem with Liewell is will his ego let him walk away a loser.

Will he rear his ugly head somewhere else where he can try to hamper us still. Job at SFA, SPFL or UEFA?

This segment I agree with:

"[That mob from the East End's] punters, seduced by the worthless pursuit of "The Ten", are now confronting an inconvenient truth.
Europe is the only yardstick against which [that mob] should [have been] be measured, not by stacking up domestic trophies against [weak] opposition."

For me, that mob's period of "success" is utterly hollow. The reason is that Rangers were hobbled for a number of years, rendering their "victories" against "the rest" of the SPL meaningless.

Thankfully, Rangers have rebuilt slowly and consistently, with the help of great contributions from men such as Dave King (and company), and are now back on the right trajectory.

Long may it continue.

Last edited:
Lawell

Lawwell himself will now become another separate entity the minute he steps out the Knew Camp front door, leaving somebody else to deal with it,
I wonder if he has one last kick in the haw maws for them?

Golden handshake. That would be delicious

Davie 'jump the dyke' Provo - in the same gutter rag

11 Nov 2018

I TRUST Steven Gerrard has the savvy to recognise he’s already on a fool’s errand at Ibrox. The Rangers job is only going to damage his reputation. The trick for him now is to get out while he’s ahead.

<<<snip all the shit in between>>>

Oh and that noise in the background? That’s the Ten-in-row bandwagon revving up.

Who do you think you are fucking fooling Provo, you prick?
The ten in a row band wagon got steamrolled by the Stevie G Express

"With oor millions we should have been winning everything fur years whilst Rangers were nailed to the floor"

Self entitled twat. Not working out after all is it Davie bhoy? A team on a fraction of Celtics wage budget are winning it and not only winning it but doing it in feckin style.

“Having serviced a £50million wage bill during the Covid crisis, do Celts have the cash for a rebuild?”

Cash rich, I thought?

no doubt the plan was for lawell to depart in a blaze of 9.75* glory with the applause of scum supporters and the sycophantic media ringing in his ears. How’d that work out for you, Peter.

Lieswell is leaving for a few reasons

- Dave King called it 100% right - one title and their cost base cannot cope and the house of cards collapses

- The pending civil cases for multiple victims for CSA and Lieswells claims of ‘separate entity’ will be ridiculed - they will also be burdened by massive compo claims and this will have a financial and reputational damage to the CFC brand

- Their financial model is phucked with a huge wage bill and revenue stream that will be drastically affected by Covid, no insurance policy and a fan base who will not renew their season tickets

- If Rangers navigate the CL qualifiers and get into CL group stages then we get a £30m boost in revenues

Take all that into account and they are Royally phucked
The “their kids will grow up to be Rangers fans”scenario.

That b-----d Provan wallowing in kilmalcolm from his Torbett testimonial money
The bigoted rhat that peddled the party line for the mhankie mob
Pot and kettle comes to mind with this vermin, kidding absolutely know one
Well said as ever Huck, after the fun of 55 I will enjoy hearing “separate entity” forensically dismantled in court in no small part due to the excellent work done by @BN94 @Grigo Yossarian and the Spotlight team. Showing the world what’s been going on here and opening that shower up to global revulsion and ridicule and the appropriate sanctions that follow.

Unlike some in his dressing room, Lennon can look himself in the mirror.
How the Donald Duck does pricks like Provan know what happens on an everyday basis at the glitterdome. Players don't just down tools because they are having a bad day, fed up, tired of winning (haha) He has history of disgusting man management, continual bus throwing antics, he has fekked with his formations all season because he hadn't an answer to Gerrard, no wonder the players are totly pissed off, he leads by example, a total ned with no respect for anything or anybody. His total abject failure in Europe is like no other, look at his substitutions of late, completely clueless. He has been fortunate to inherit very good squads that earned him trophies (by default) and totally dismantle them with astonishing ease. Yes Neic, have a right good look in the mirror and staring back you will probably see every single player you have managed saying "Get it right up you"

Nothing to do with pending court cases then ? That the Japanese bastard has swept under the carpet and ignored.

They are all conditioned in their war bunkers not to mention that Puggy.

Also had to laugh about the ‘never dumped on’ comment. It was much more sinister & immoral than that, as we have again witnessed this week.

‘The ten’ “A worthless pursuit”. That’ll go down well with the puddle drinkers. Almost as much as admitting their success was handed on a plate with no challenge.

Almost admitting there what we all knew.

Their strategy was based upon a hatred of Rangers Football Club, rather than in building a modern & progressive football club.

Too late now, because that’s what we are.

This segment I agree with:

"[That mob from the East End's] punters, seduced by the worthless pursuit of "The Ten", are now confronting an inconvenient truth.
Europe is the only yardstick against which [that mob] should [have been] be measured, not by stacking up domestic trophies against [weak] opposition."

For me, that mob's period of "success" is utterly hollow. The reason is that Rangers were hobbled for a number of years, rendering their "victories" against "the rest" of the SPL meaningless.

Thankfully, Rangers have rebuilt slowly and consistently, with the help of great contributions from men such as Dave King (and company), and are now back on the right trajectory.

Long may it continue.

Our return under Gerrard has been marvellous. Spectacular. Celtic and Lawell were struggling to match a financially bereft Rangers before our fall. Like others their political influence was, I believe, instrumental in our demise.

Celtic have lorded it over Scottish football despite empty stands, failure in Europe and a lack of competition. To see their arrogance and complacency laid bare so evidently this season has been glorious. Whether it be the hubris of Sheridan, Thursday euro nights, the faux riots, Peters statement, Lennon’s interviews or the moonhowling about titles of the tramp on a sellik state of mind I am loving every bit of this. They truly are beyond parody at the moment. The most affected club in world football! House of cards indeed.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. The ten. Your children will be Celtic fans.....the gap....the Rangers are coming ha ha. What we have achieved in not even 3 years under Gerrard has been remarkable from where we were. Scotland aside, our achievements in Europe, the real benchmark for a club like ourselves, has been fantastic. We are now in the position where Celtic supporters need us to lose as many games as we have lost goals this season to be in with a chance of winning the league. And it’s only January!!

Despite the the best efforts of Ashley and the asset strippers we have retained our club and risen again. Men like Jardine, McCoist, Dave King and Steven Gerrard have been pivotal in this period. But, without a doubt, this is all down to the resolve of the Rangers support. We are nearly there, well done bears. Enjoy the months of football ahead.

We are the People

Our return under Gerrard has been marvellous. Spectacular. Celtic and Lawell were struggling to match a financially bereft Rangers before our fall. Like others their political influence was, I believe, instrumental in our demise.

Celtic have lorded it over Scottish football despite empty stands, failure in Europe and a lack of competition. To see their arrogance and complacency laid bare so evidently this season has been glorious. Whether it be the hubris of Sheridan, Thursday euro nights, the faux riots, Peters statement, Lennon’s interviews or the moonhowling about titles of the tramp on a sellik state of mind I am loving every bit of this. They truly are beyond parody at the moment. The most affected club in world football! House of cards indeed.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. The ten. Your children will be Celtic fans.....the gap....the Rangers are coming ha ha. What we have achieved in not even 3 years under Gerrard has been remarkable from where we were. Scotland aside, our achievements in Europe, the real benchmark for a club like ourselves, has been fantastic. We are now in the position where Celtic supporters need us to lose as many games as we have lost goals this season to be in with a chance of winning the league. And it’s only January!!

Despite the the best efforts of Ashley and the asset strippers we have retained our club and risen again. Men like Jardine, McCoist, Dave King and Steven Gerrard have been pivotal in this period. But, without a doubt, this is all down to the resolve of the Rangers support. We are nearly there, well done bears. Enjoy the months of football ahead.

We are the People

Top post Rino.

We are the People
There won't be a better post than this today.

Back