Celtic chief Peter Lawwell has lost the plot but no one is brave enough to tell him, writes Kris Boyd

John Lennon, Gimmie Some Truth, all I want is the truth.
It makes me wonder (not a Led Zep pun) if Clarke's lies the other season about not hearing the sectarian chanting aimed at him and Walker's hypocrisy a few days later has had an effect on him.

Then there's also the trolling about his brother by filth.

He's a delight to read these days.

Via the website of course.

As I said, we're not used to this by one of ours in the media.

Get that emoji into a cardboard cut out and when we are all back let the union bears organise an epic display for us with everyone wearing one in the Broomloan. Oh how we would laugh!

Loads of criticism of Lawwell from Celtic minded journalists. I didn't realise till a few days ago that Lawwell doesn't talk to journalists and hasn't done for years. This will annoy them so a wee bit of revenge from them.

Loads of criticism of Lawwell from Celtic minded journalists. I didn't realise till a few days ago that Lawwell doesn't talk to journalists and hasn't done for years. This will annoy them so a wee bit of revenge from them.
You mean he used them and treated them with the contempt they deserve.

We don't have journalists in Scotland. We have scum who could be in the snotter platoon.

Boydie deserves a Knighthood for his work this season. It is utterly glorious. He could be my favourite ever player by the end of this season.B-D

Back