Celtic embarrass Scotland again - all laughter in here

Very strange from the Mhanks, they are genuinely upbeat and think all their problems are going to be solved soon, they are banking on a back 4, players returning from injury, Rogic being fit and playing again.

If only it were that simple eh? It would be beyond beautiful if Lennon stuck with a back 3 and they lost on Sunday.

Like feckin' ruin it a bit. :))

C'mon Ibra and Milan.
Hahahhaha! But let’s get real, losing to AC Milan is hardly an embarrassment!!! When they lose to Aberdeen 0-2 that will be an embarrassment and there’s not enough Guiness, whisky or snuss in the world to get the “yellow one” out of that situation.

One other thing that Ajetti looks pish, yes he might be good in the box but offers nothing outside it and also he was raging with Lennon and not one person in the media has brought this up.

One other thing that Ajetti looks pish, yes he might be good in the box but offers nothing outside it and also he was raging with Lennon and not one person in the media has brought this up.
It looks like Lennon is hated by them all, and it looks like he knows it. That looks a very unhappy camp.

It looks like Lennon is hated by them all, and it looks like he knows it. That looks a very unhappy camp.
The camera zoomed in on Brown after they scored the 3rd and he looked absolutely deflated and raging.

Christie after the game sounded completely depressed.

Deffo something going on but we need this to continue a while longer.

Ajeti was raging and the look on TLB's face was priceless.

"Oh shit I've lost another one"

If this second half comeback (albeit not a winning comeback, so possibly not a comeback at all) maintains the delusion that they are doing alright, then I'm happy for it to continue. The longer the better for us.

Just like the longer they believe we are p!sh, the better.

The camera zoomed in on Brown after they scored the 3rd and he looked absolutely deflated and raging.

The concern is they sack him too early. If we can get to the next OF game at least with him still in charge then I think we’ll be in a strong position.

There’s a rumour among them that O’Neill (with Roy Keane as his assistant) is being sounded out as the replacement. That management team obviously worked out so well for Ireland...:))

I watched them for the first time last night as I was delighted with our result so it didn't matter and thought they would get pumped anyway.

They were horrendous in the first half however, they came back into it for a good while in the second and pressed Milan. This is not a great Milan side at all. Thumb was terrible.

The left back, even though some dont think it, actually looks a decent signing to be fair.

If the Sheep can take even a point off them then they could freefall.
The thumb was knackered after 25 mins. He's some pro, that boy.

Very strange from the Mhanks, they are genuinely upbeat and think all their problems are going to be solved soon, they are banking on a back 4, players returning from injury, Rogic being fit and playing again.

If only it were that simple eh? It would be beyond beautiful if Lennon stuck with a back 3 and they lost on Sunday.
They swapped from a back 4 last to a 3 last season as things weren't going well, and that formation was credited as being the reason for an upturn in form.

Now that's all in the bin and it's just the formation that is the problem.

The concern is they sack him too early. If we can get to the next OF game at least with him still in charge then I think we’ll be in a strong position.

There’s a rumour among them that O’Neill (with Roy Keane as his assistant) is being sounded out as the replacement. That management team obviously worked out so well for Ireland...:))
Lennon must stay i agree but if Keane and O'Neil come in then we will pump them aswell.

Gloriously they are all raving about Rogic like he’s the second coming of Christ. They play him every week and they’ll be a man down.
He's only able to play 50/60 minutes tops. Knees gone apparently even though he was give a 4 or 5 year contract extension. Bizarre

Gloriously they are all raving about Rogic like he’s the second coming of Christ. They play him every week and they’ll be a man down.
They're all begging for a diamond midfield of McGregor Christie Ntcham and Turnbull. :D

It's hilarious. They are losing it.

I'm not counting my chickens yet because all it takes is 1 or 2 decent results for their players to wake up again and start playing well but the fact that they are looking at a 3-1 defeat as a sign of encouragement can only be a good thing.

Saw the christie interview, you could see him blushing and looking very uncomfortable when asked about changing to a back 4 at HT.
Wonder if it was tactical genius or a big shouting match that forced the change?

Brighton fans have been keeping an eye on Duffy hoping to cash in but aren't so optimistic now....

Duffy getting absolutely battered on the Celtic fans messageboard.
“We only signed him because he’s Irish!”
I’ve got a feeling they won’t be parting with big money for a transfer

It did look like Shane was just gong through the motions rather than busting a gut for his 'boyhood heroes'
I don't think his 'busting a gut' and 'going through the motions' are any different, might even say they are identical?

Hate to say it, but he's not. He's now their best player by a long shot. I was much happier he was out last week than Edouard.
He's nowhere near their best player. You rate him higher than yahoos. I know a few who want shot of him and say he's working his ticket.

Christie is just a run aboutey Aberdeen player. I don't know who they are talking about when they rave about #CelticThePaedoClub huge squad full of quality? Who do the pundits mean?
I have to disagree. Christie is a good player, and in the second half last night he was playing some good football.

I'm not counting my chickens yet because all it takes is 1 or 2 decent results for their players to wake up again and start playing well but the fact that they are looking at a 3-1 defeat as a sign of encouragement can only be a good thing.
This is basically my view as well. I don't want to piss on anyone's chips but...

If the manager is the biggest problem then a new manager potentially comes in, gets them organised and doing enough to win games.

Yes it would be a panic appointment, and some of the players who want out might not respond but who knows.

And we're all anticipating the wheels coming off for them in the league. They are 4 behind with a game in hand having started poorly.

Until we see them start dropping points to a couple of others in the league I'm not getting carried away.

An underrated point is there game in hand cannot be played until Aberdeen. If they lose points before then and we don’t, that game becomes hugely critical to them and a constant thorn in the side.

True, lifting the Scottish cup could be a major catalyst unfortunately

You would never know the scum lost 3 1

All the media will talk about is how much better they played 2nd half

They lost 3 1 ffs
“AC Milan hold off despite Celtic rally”, an unbelievable statement, you would believe in thinking there was constant pressure on the AC goal after they got one back, in reality it was no where near it

This alter their formation, and all will be well is a hoot. Lennon was hailed a coaching guru in January when he switched to 3 5 2. The truth of the matter is with ageing plodders like Brown in the side, and several others looking disinterested, they will struggle against us and almost any above average European side. Unfortunately thus far that has'nt transferred into domestic results because of the lack of quality in the rest.

Sutton's love affair with Christie continues....

Two pathetic set-pieces from the messiah later, Milan go up and finish the game off.

Lovely.

It’s hilarious just how bad that Duffy is, signed because he’s from ROI. Also that barkas is genuinely barking, he doesn’t look like he’s going to save any shot. Milan’s third goal last night, I reckon Forster saves that. There team is in a shambles right now and we need to make sure we don’t let up.

57-DC5043-4830-4-FB1-AB94-5259-FFA3133-B.jpg
That's the best thing i've ever seen on here

Back