Celtic fans banner tonight..

One of them I work with absolutely despises her and I mean despises.Always shouting about her and her cult. I love watching a guy (a Bear) I work with squirm and rage but say nothing. He was involved with them marching about different places every weekend a while back. He is an snp fanboy. Total bellend only redeeming thing is he supports Rangers.
in what capacity?

Maybe they're in because the Labour party are worse for their leftist ideals.The thinking being they'll never get their yes vote anyway.Conservative and Unionist party always for me.

I feel dirty agreeing with anything that lot has to say but on this occasion they are actually correct.

But these self same mutants will still vote for them at the next election regardless.

I actually said that to a boy I work with a few days back. He said Ffs I forgot about that. Which is actually a great point. That fud swinney blamed a football match as a super spreader yet we went ahead allowing people from every continent in the world to sit and jolly it up beside one another then head into a city centre. But that wasn’t a super spreader. The snp are a corrupt organisation who should be chased.
They still havent released details of 1st omicron event in Scotland...wonder why

The COP26 Homestay Network was an independent network heehaw to do with the SNP and COP26 was organised by the Tories but why let the facts get in the way of a good anti-SNP rant.
Did snp ministers publicly urge people to open their doors to visitors to COP26? Yes
Have snp restricted number of fans into football grounds from and including 26th December for a minimum of 3 weeks? Yes
But aye its all the tories fault ffs

The COP26 Homestay Network was an independent network heehaw to do with the SNP and COP26 was organised by the Tories but why let the facts get in the way of a good anti-SNP rant.
For all that COP26 was organised by the U.K. government, hence why it ran smoothly I’d suggest, the Ayatollah Hogmanay was in about it, baw deep.

I think she was involved in something like 80 selfies with everyone and anyone, indoors, maskless and not socially distanced.

Then again Sturgeon was whoring herself out to every semi important delegate to show face in the city for a full two weeks, and asking us to let stinking hippies stay in our gaffs free of charge so it can’t have been that much an issue for her eh?

Stick to gloating in the lounge every couple of years about them winning elections and continuing to make Scotland a worse place to live mate, you just look like an idiot trying to properly defend them for once

Typically thick and wrong on two counts

COP 26 was organised by UKGovt, had feck all to do with ScotGov, far less SNP.
Omicron first reported by WHO on 24 November, 11 days after COP26 finished.

But hey, 10/10 for the banner spelling :D

That banner looks like it's been done in felt tip pen. It's absolutely awful. If they want a lesson in proper professional banner making, they need look no further than the Broomloan.

Then again Sturgeon was whoring herself out to every semi important delegate to show face in the city for a full two weeks, and asking us to let stinking hippies stay in our gaffs free of charge so it can’t have been that much an issue for her eh?

Stick to gloating in the lounge every couple of years about them winning elections and continuing to make Scotland a worse place to live mate, you just look like an idiot trying to properly defend them for once
The First Minister of the SNP haunted the backstage area and took a total of 84 selfies during the event. COP26 had her fingerprints all over it.

Not spoke to one fan from another team that doesn’t think the fan restrictions are farcical

Can only hope this sticks in the minds of voters

Nothing to do with the SNP? Didn’t stop them trying to hijack it.

They're a bunch of mutant bastards but they're right. Nicola Sturgeon made that event all about her and her disgusting party. Just ask President Obama.

Yes it was led by the UK Govt, but guess who opened it? That fat cow Aitken.

They’ll still vote for them because the snp are a Scottish Sinn Fein. They’re filth and our country would be a much happier place without the nationalist and Celtic fc

**** off SNP :)
For once I support and agree with them on this. There is too much interference from the SNP in our game. Many people watch football to get away from politics and I was dissapointed to see "SNP" advertising boards along the side of the pitch at St Mirren, which I actually found deeply offensive. Can you imagine the reaction if the Scottish Conservatives started putting these up in football grounds?

It's no use blaming and abusing the tims for the mess this countries in with these rats, there's not enough of them for a start.

Look no further than this thread to see where the problems are. Even after all the damage this party who have an unwritten policy of tarnishing Rangers fc and it's fans for their own benefit, yet we still have posters on here defending them.

There's your real problem.

Back