Celtic fans throwing bottles the Real Madrid players

captcaveman

Does anyone have the pictures that were posted on here at the time? They are trying to run with the lie that our support threw bottles at Utd fans and are saying their support never threw anything at Madrid players

If they knew their history, they'd know it's the norm with them to attack rival players with bottles etc.
Must be exhausting living every second of every day in denial as they do.

Does anyone have the pictures that were posted on here at the time? They are trying to run with the lie that our support threw bottles at Utd fans and are saying their support never threw anything at Madrid players
I don't know if our fans threw bottles at those scum bastard fans today but I hope some were launched and all hit a target. Their behaviour today was despicable and the club should be ashamed of themselves. I hope next time we play them their fans are left battered and brushed.

I don't know if our fans threw bottles at those scum bastard fans today but I hope some were launched and all hit a target. Their behaviour today was despicable and the club should be ashamed of themselves. I hope next time we play them their fans are left battered and brushed.
Our fans threw nothing but Im pretty sure there was a thread on here when they played Madrid and there was a picture on that and it showed their support had thrown bottles t them after they scored

There is a fairly long video on YouTube of them abusing the silence and you don’t see a single object being thrown in their direction.
Must have been off camera or the recording stopped/was deleted.

Latest posts

Back