Celtic physio removed from club website after 'F**k the huns' Facebook post

Months back one of them was having banter with one of our own he calls him a big hun now I know it was a joke but I pulled him up. He starts telling me it's got nothing to do with me I said you can't talk like that in the bothy, the fact was he was like the rest of them they are totally comfortable using the Hun word because they think they can decide what's offensive they really do. Iwould probably have the Police at my door for calling them 19th Century Terrorists regardless if it was a joke or not, there is no banter now and has been like that well before 2012 that only cemented it for myself.

Black, Jewish, Asian, gay, Pakistani, transgender, Catholic. Just a small example of groups of people that have slurs outlawed due to the weight and meaning they hold. These are not contested and are deemed slurs by the people who identify themselves as the above.

But then its 2020 here in Scotland and you can openly call a protestant or Rangers fan a hun or orange basturd and have no fear about using it. We then have to justify why this is derogatory and are only met with no no no, no it's not. But the thing is how can anyone have the right to tell us what is offensive to us and what is not. Having to actually defend ourselves from these words while being told from every angle on not using certain words to describe other groups. It's absolutely bonkers and shows this bitter little country for what it is.

In regards to racial abuse, I can’t say for sectarian as I’m not versed in the laws view on that, but the Criminal Law Consolidation Act seems that any incidents deemed to be racist in nature by ONE person causes a racial aggravation of the main offence (assault, breach of the peace or what have you).

In a country where sectarianism is such an issue, surely more can be done to narrow the goalposts. Hun is sectarian, end of. I’ve had hun bassa shouted at me many a time, and I’m not a Rangers fan.

You'd expect them both to go hand in hand, tbh. Quite possibly removed as under investigation - with a view to clearing her desk.
Anyone else, I'd fully expect that to be the outcome.

Not in this instance.

Has she been sacked from her job though? Removing her from a website is just part of the sweep sweep tactics of the scum
That's a front page story in itself.

Not sacked.

Not suspended.

Evidence is clear and damning.

She is still a sectarian bigot and always will be.

She is still fully employed and with a strong likelihood that she hasn't even been disciplined.

This really is the scandal, not her behaviour, their acceptance within CP that she has done nothing wrong.

Pandering to their lowest common denominator. Not a word in print. It's exasperating.

We are being HOLLICOMMED to fück in this hate filled country.

Yes. Very funny. :D

On a serious note, though. Who is it that “hotly contests” that the term hun is sectarian? 19th Century Terrorists?

Yes they get to say what other people are allowed to find offensive. It's ridiculous.

My response to them is always. ' so kill all huns sprayed on a wall in Belfast isn't sectarian' ??

In regards to racial abuse, I can’t say for sectarian as I’m not versed in the laws view on that, but the Criminal Law Consolidation Act seems that any incidents deemed to be racist in nature by ONE person causes a racial aggravation of the main offence (assault, breach of the peace or what have you).

In a country where sectarianism is such an issue, surely more can be done to narrow the goalposts. Hun is sectarian, end of. I’ve had hun bassa shouted at me many a time, and I’m not a Rangers fan.
The team you support are called mini huns by celtic supporters.
That says it all for me.

Yes they get to say what other people are allowed to find offensive. It's ridiculous.

My response to them is always. ' so kill all huns sprayed on a wall in Belfast isn't sectarian' ??
Seriously they had a poll sure it was on the rivals site, and they voted that Hun was not Sectarian or offensive so there you have it.

Surely someone must know the story here with this with fucking midden, has she been sacked or just big Peter with the magic brush again???

How can she be a physio but be a wee plump yin with skin that screams "chippy every 2nd night"

Probably doesn’t do the exercises she suggests. She might be a fat bigot, that likes a chippy. I’m with Lou Carpenter although think her bad lifestyle will make her look terrible inside 2 years.

If she had been sacked from the club they would try and say we have taken action

By saying removed from club website that doesn’t mean she’s been removed from the club

I won’t be surprised if she’s still employed but under the radar to try and let the dust settle down
She's probably been promoted!

There were reports of “Kill all huns” being daubed on a protestant place of worship before the last OF game.

It’s beyond dispute. Huns = Protestants in today’s Scotland. It is 100% sectarian.

Anyone disputing that has another agenda motivating that viewpoint.

It literally falls apart when they call Hearts 'wee huns'.

I haven't seen any of them try to talk their way back from that one.

So, is anyone able to confirm is it a “remove from the website and keep your head down till this blows over” whitewash as wouldn’t be like them, or has she got the sack?

Is anyone able to know for sure?

Back