Celtic podder predicts Keane and Nicky Butt management team

We’ve went from Roberto Martinez, Rafa Benitez and Eddie Howe to Roy Keane and Nicky Butt

Johnny Spar now just throwing shit to see what sticks

Ticks a few boxes

- Irish
- Desmond’s mate
- ex player
- capability to self implode.

I wouldn’t be surprised.

The way the reports were coming from Germany it did seem they had approached the American at Salzburg, I was thinking they had obviously set their stall quite high with potential appointments if he was the type they were looking at.

Can't see them going from him to Keane.

The sheep didn't have long to savour their "Dream Team" announced yesterday before it was trumped by this "dream team"

SSN stated earlier "several players" will be leaving the scum this summer.

I won't write-off any appointment they make until we stand on their throat domestically and in Europe next year, securing CL Group Stage football.

Desmond may well throw money at any incoming Manager. I'd rather point and laugh when it goes wrong rather than assume they will be failures. Whoever comes in will have the backing of the MSM, SFA, SPFL, CA and Referee's.

Hopefully, any rebuild they attempt is absolutely catastrophic.

Keane will get a tune out of that team for approximately 6-7 months and then it would fall to pieces. There's a reason his managerial style has faded out over the past 10 years.

Are there enough buses left in Glasgow? I thought Lennon had thrown his players under all of them but they would need to get a new fleet for Keane.
Its been reported that Glasgow has ordered a fleet of electric buses so they would be okay except it’s likely that Keane would be gone before the first ones are delivered

Feargal Sharky for the bants
A good coach these days is hard to find
tenor.gif

This reminds me of a cracking post from a few weeks ago which went along the lines of

Please stop it, my sides are hurting.
Oh go on then.

Wish I could remember the poster in order to give him credit. :D

Back