Celtic semi-final confirmed 17th April 2pm

There’ll be arguments galore as I don’t even think some realise the criteria for tickets

I’ll not even get involved in the threads because It’ll be a sore one for anyone missing out. Last thing they need is this idiot going on yet another mygers rant
I think that is a cert and already has been shown in this thread or other threads

Yes it will be a sore one but what can you do if the allocation doesn't meet the demand

Please get involved. Give the rest of us some entertainment
Not got the energy for it anymore in all honesty. Reflecting on the season, I think I’ve actually done really well out of it.

Only question mark is now Parkhead, if we ever get tickets again. I’m comfortable where I am in the list going forward, plus it was getting unhealthy

Feels good knowing my biggest issue is whether I’ll be in west stand or not

Been thinking about it and it could reach general sale ! With the systems ability to %^*& up and the ever increasing rejection of cards it’s going to be carnage when the buying window opens and those with problems have very few people to contact !

Been thinking about it and it could reach general sale ! With the systems ability to %^*& up and the ever increasing rejection of cards it’s going to be carnage when the buying window opens and those with problems have very few people to contact !

Probably not general sale but I think it'll go down quite far in group 1, if not even into group 2.

Some people aren't aware they need to log in and actually purchase the ticket which will cause some issues.

Already thinking if i remember the semi vs hibs was a shambles couldnt link my son f&f for seats together first couple days after emails came out took ages for me to.get confirmation wed be seated together.

Why I ordered a new credit card last week!!

Should we hear about tickets this week? few of us on gold but one of us is on 706 points reckon he has any chance of a ticket?

Programmes, euro aways, EH and potentially RTV

It won’t be too different from the same 16500 that were first sorted for hibs

See the current points total on the website, is that inclusive of everything to date, or will that only change when they do their quarterly update thing?

See the current points total on the website, is that inclusive of everything to date, or will that only change when they do their quarterly update thing?
Only up to the end of January. Nothing has been added since the Q3 points totals were emailed out

Decided to make this one my hospitality game of the season, better do better than my last few trips to hampden.

I am Tier 1 and bronze with just under 800 points. Never got the 2019 League Cup final so hoping I’ll be fine for this.

If there are less than 18k in group 1 you’d expect everyone in group 1 to be okay for a ticket
Not all of the allocation will go to MyGers members though mate. The club will take their cut for players, staff and hospitality and RSC will also rightly get their allocation. Not sure on the supposed split for semifinals and finals…..anyone know this?

Not all of the allocation will go to MyGers members though mate. The club will take their cut for players, staff and hospitality and RSC will also rightly get their allocation. Not sure on the supposed split for semifinals and finals…..anyone know this?

It's all guesswork at the moment. Total allocation is around 21500. There's been talk of mygers allocation being between 14000-17000.

I would imagine club will have Braga details out this week and then Celtic early next week

Its been reported 21k

I'm the same 815 points. Tbh I don't think it will be enough, after the club take there cut, Hopefully I'm wrong and we get sorted.
Im similar mate and in no doubt will get,the ones who got first batch semi vs hibs will get again this is the formula the club have dont see why people still getting confused ,even if slightly lower allocation for first batch i would think very low bronze would maybe lose it but dont see it being many.

Back