Celtic semi-final confirmed 17th April 2pm

I'm not selfish.Seriously but.My youngest boy say comes of age to start going to games.Buy him a ST.Hampden comes around.Sorry wee fella me and your brothers going you're not.At least in a ballot there's a chance.

I'm not selfish.Seriously but.My youngest boy say comes of age to start going to games.Buy him a ST.Hampden comes around.Sorry wee fella me and your brothers going you're not.At least in a ballot there's a chance.
It’s only games v them and maybe finals v the Edinburgh clubs / the sheep it would be a problem . And on the flip side after 3 or four years he’s be guaranteed if he keeps going .

Thought it was the 11th strange timing as they will be dealing with a lot of ticket you think they’d do it next week with the international break

Suppose by 11th the tickets for the semi final should all be sorted. They probably wouldn't have factored in Euro football at this stage :D

It’s only games v them and maybe finals v the Edinburgh clubs / the sheep it would be a problem . And on the flip side after 3 or four years he’s be guaranteed if he keeps going .
Aye time will tell how the rolling thing works out.Was just saying my piece for the new supporters.Cheers.

Be interested to see the numbers within each tier and a breakdown of the points. I don't think I'll be in the running for a semi final ticket (806 points at the moment) and it is what it is, I wouldn't expect to get the nod over someone with 1500 points, that seems insane to me. Demand far outstrips supply. I have a new job which is Monday to Friday and I can get to as many games as I want now (formerly a shift worker) and I know in time I'll keep adding to the points.

There is so much to look forward to in April, I know I'll be at the OF on the 3rd, I know I'll be at Braga home and away, so I'm not inconsolable regarding the fact I will likely miss out on a ticket. There will be other semi's and finals in the years to come.

A ballot may well benefit me, but I don't think it's fair to people who have been more often than I have in the last 5 years. Yes it'll be hard for some to climb the ladder and get into Silver/Gold but with the way ticket demand is, it's hard to find a viable solution where everyone is happy.

Be interested to see the numbers within each tier and a breakdown of the points. I don't think I'll be in the running for a semi final ticket (806 points at the moment) and it is what it is, I wouldn't expect to get the nod over someone with 1500 points, that seems insane to me. Demand far outstrips supply. I have a new job which is Monday to Friday and I can get to as many games as I want now (formerly a shift worker) and I know in time I'll keep adding to the points.

There is so much to look forward to in April, I know I'll be at the OF on the 3rd, I know I'll be at Braga home and away, so I'm not inconsolable regarding the fact I will likely miss out on a ticket. There will be other semi's and finals in the years to come.

A ballot may well benefit me, but I don't think it's fair to people who have been more often than I have in the last 5 years. Yes it'll be hard for some to climb the ladder and get into Silver/Gold but with the way ticket demand is, it's hard to find a viable solution where everyone is happy.
I think 806 will be enough provide your on all home games cccs

I think 806 will be enough provide your on all home games cccs

Yeah mate I'm group 1, I'm erring on the side of accepting that I may not get to avoid the actual crushing disappointment I will feel if I don't get a ticket B-D

Anybody know when the hospitility packages are announced ?

I'm sitting in group 2 but i doubt whether it reaches that far so hospitility is probably my best bet.

Should be fine with that. Low Bronze are the ones that will be sweating here.

ST, CCCS, mygers, 1200 points. I will be gutted if I don’t get a ticket but it is what it is.

Just f()cking do it Rangers,

I'll be amazed if that isn't enough.

Anybody know when the hospitility packages are announced ?

I'm sitting in group 2 but i doubt whether it reaches that far so hospitility is probably my best bet.
Some packages were on sale yesterday morning and sold out.

I’ll ask you as well. Happy to give Celtic £50 direct but against the friendly ?

I apply for every away game, every Game at Hampden and buy every available ticket for Ibrox. Rangers, for me has always been about actually going to the games and supporting the team and is what 'loyalty' should be measured on, not how deep your pockets are, although I appreciate that can go hand in hand sometimes. If that makes me less 'staunch' than you, I can live with that.

Not sure what relevance the 'friendly' has here? Fwiw I'm against it but, haven't lost the plot about it either. It'll either happen or not, can't say I've lost much sleep over it in the way others clearly have.

Now that I've answered yours how about you answer my question? Why are you throwing childish insults at Rangers fans who ARE doing everything you actually want them to and agree with? As stated above they are all buying RTV, they are all buying Edminston House packages, they are scrambling every week to get to games (sitting in home ends where they have to) and they also never missed a game in the lower leagues when tickets were a plenty. What's your problem with that exactly?

Are in Group 1 - STH+CCCS+MyGers

Then you have chance it will depend on your points total
Looking at top down do we know how many are on a really low bronze points. As in does over 500 put you higher up than most in Bronze or are we thinking no bronze will get close as there are too many in Silver to cover the allocation?

Looking at top down do we know how many are on a really low bronze points. As in does over 500 put you higher up than most in Bronze or are we thinking no bronze will get close as there are too many in Silver to cover the allocation?

Don't think that's ever been communicated bud. The only figure that seems to be agreed on is 18k in group 1. Exactly what the make up of that is in terms of Gold, Silver, Bronze I don't think has ever been said anywhere.

I've been told that the numbers in each tier will be communicated with the next points update.

Until then it's all speculation

I think by default you are looking at either 10% or 2000 “ gold members based obn previous posts

Silver is rumoured to be around the 6000- 8000 mark ( around 30%) so probably looking at around 10000k in bronze

I think by default you are looking at either 10% or 2000 “ gold members based obn previous posts

Silver is rumoured to be around the 6000- 8000 mark ( around 30%) so probably looking at around 10000k in bronze
And a lot of Bronze MYGERS I would think don’t have season tickets potentially as people join it to get on the waiting list or just to get priority on tickets before the public sales potentially.

And a lot of Bronze MYGERS I would think don’t have season tickets potentially as people join it to get on the waiting list or just to get priority on tickets before the public sales potentially.
You probably right but you have to remember within the reported 18k for Group 1 there is bronze members who are STH like myself and those can get access to tickets for this game

Last reported figure I saw for MyGers Membership was approaching 40k. Can't remember if it was Greg Marshall posting it on here, and the figure surprised me, but that's what was said.

Last reported figure I saw for MyGers Membership was approaching 40k. Can't remember if it was Greg Marshall posting it on here, and the figure surprised me, but that's what was said.
Could be about right. My 180000 was only those in group 1 (st/mygers/cccs).

Would imagine the majority of gold are in group1 as well as a large % of silver.

Don't think that's ever been communicated bud. The only figure that seems to be agreed on is 18k in group 1. Exactly what the make up of that is in terms of Gold, Silver, Bronze I don't think has ever been said anywhere.

Again I genuinely don’t think there 18k in group 1

Have a look around Ibrox on a Euro night and you’ll see lots of season ticket holders aren’t on the cccs never mind cccs plus my Gers.

Have a look around Ibrox on a Euro night and you’ll see lots of season ticket holders aren’t on the cccs never mind cccs plus my Gers.
If there are less than 18k in group 1 you’d expect everyone in group 1 to be okay for a ticket

I'm not an authority on that number mate but, a few on here are pretty convinced of it.

@Aww Skew may be able to clarify where that came from.

Just because they’re not there doesn’t mean they’re not on cccs that’s why the club have the scheme . Know plenty who have it but through circumstance can’t make every game . Yet keep it for games like the semi .

Hibs semi-final the initial allocation was around 26k say Rangers take 4k for themselves & RSC left 22k

In the email it said all group 1 could purchase a ticket and 50% of group 2 could do the same

Group 1 18k
Group 2 say is 8k in total - 4k of that could purchase

If it was less then the 18k more on group 2 or all it would able to purchase a ticket no?

Reckon St Mirren away will be out on Monday (unless I've missed it?)

Celtic details out midweek I reckon
St Mirren registration is still open I think the deadline is tomorrow or Monday

Celtic I think Monday week because I don't we will do anything until we get the actual allocation

St Mirren registration is still open I think the deadline is tomorrow or Monday

Celtic I think Monday week because I don't we will do anything until we get the actual allocation

Didn't realise St Mirren was still open, seems ages since registration

Programmes, euro aways, EH and potentially RTV

It won’t be too different from the same 16500 that were first sorted for hibs
Yeah I understand that everyone will be different over the past couple of months with additional points

Certainly going to a fun time for close to the cut-off point if there is

Yeah I understand that everyone will be different over the past couple of months with additional points

Certainly going to a fun time for close to the cut-off point if there is
There’ll be arguments galore as I don’t even think some realise the criteria for tickets

I’ll not even get involved in the threads because It’ll be a sore one for anyone missing out. Last thing they need is this idiot going on yet another mygers rant

Back