Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

Any major event in Glasgow involving booze, sunshine and young team ends up like this.

Still great to see scum on scum violence right enough.

I'm ambulance service & we have in the last hour been given notice of a major incident in the east end of the city.

What does a “major incident” involve and did you have the same this time last May ?

In short, if it’s the same as last May, is this something that can be wilfully ignored amongst “joyous Hoops fans descent on Glasgow Cross” headlines ?

It’s intolerable for the people of Glasgow to be subjected to this shit May on May from now till eternity.

Next time we win the league we’ll all want to get in the action no doubt. Out do them.

When does it end ?

Absolute trash being allowed to break all the rules of civilised society. Can’t go on forever.
I genuinely couldnt think of anything worse than heading into an overcrowded city centre on a roasting hot day to celebrate a league win. Trouble is always close by in situations like that. Maybe im just getting old but its not something i considered when i was younger. My local rangers minded pub or lodge was always the best going out option, otherwise get a few pals to the house with a few beers.

Findlay is a fully paid up member of the Hamas fan club. Im so utterly not shocked.
The Orange Order or the Orange walks are not Anti Catholic. as her ilk continually lie about in their claims .She is a dangerous creature The walks or demos she partakes and has partaken in all her adult life are however Anti British , Sectarian supporting Irish Republican Terrorism . She is also an ardent supporter of Hamas.terrorism , and the police don't bat an eyelid.

What does a “major incident” involve and did you have the same this time last May ?

In short, if it’s the same as last May, is this something that can be wilfully ignored amongst “joyous Hoops fans descent on Glasgow Cross” headlines ?
Multiple casualties requiring multiple resources to attend.

The 2nd point is for those in "power" to ponder

Fair to say the hospitals and jails(well probably not the jails if Strathclyde polis are in charge) will be full tonight

Major incidents for us are things like The Scotia Bar, the factory explosion in Maryhill a good few years back, the bin truck incident in George Sq.

We don't often declare them. They need to have multi casualties & require multiple resources to attend.
or a terrorist attack? surely this would be reported somewhere

I genuinely couldnt think of anything worse than heading into an overcrowded city centre on a roasting hot day to celebrate a league win. Trouble is always close by in situations like that. Maybe im just getting old but its not something i considered when i was younger. My local rangers minded pub or lodge was always the best going out option, otherwise get a few pals to the house with a few beers.,

think there's more of a trend for performative actions these days

totally agree though, shuffling around with a carry out on the pavement and pretending it's fun isn't for me

think there's more of a trend for performative actions these days

totally agree though, shuffling around with a carry out on the pavement and pretending it's fun isn't for me
Cmon mate - lighten up - drinking warm fosters gobbing off about hamas and anti British rhetoric whilst you are actually in Britain sounds like a jolly summers day out - no?

Back