Celtic share price falling

Love the link with all the vermin trying to work out why the price keeps falling. I'm sure one of them will be along in a minute to say "here, mibees it's aboot to hit the fan aboot the decades long, nationwide paedophile ring that we continue to cover up to this day."

And then some guy called "the Queens 11" comes on and tells them exactly what it's all about.
:p :p :p

There is nothing they can't worm themselves out of with the help of their placemen in the media, the legal system and from within the political sphere. I'll watch with interest but I wont get my hopes up.

Last edited:
Rumour I have heard is that they are trying to settle out of court with all victims but it’s costing a lot more than some are prepared to bank roll.

One rumour I did hear is that stakeholder are pulling out so they are not associated with the payouts, the next 3-5 months will be ver my unforgettable for every manky scumbag and their club is about to fall to pieces

this would be my thought and actually surprised it hasn’t happened sooner unless that’s the investors now realising that theres no more hiding denying or deflecting from the issue anymore justice is about to finally catch up with them

David Low is a horrible papish bast*** and despises all things Rangers.

Claims he's a financial expert on us, but is actually closer to the Scottish equivalent of illl Phil.
Yep he brands himself as a more sophisticated Ill Phil.

I am not reading too much into the share price dropping, however its quite incredible their response to it happening. "What's happening??" - they cant even think for themselves now and they take everything these guys say for gospel.

2 things from last year
Desmond is demanding Celtic pay his £70 Million (money laundering) fine & the Paedophile fines are expected to reach over £100 Million throughout the 60+ victims these are financial head shots that will hammer them.

John (sex case) Reid is seemingly doing the latest advert for Hamlet cigars.

Hope they die
Not for me.
I want them to always be there. By there, I mean in our rear view mirror, a distant 2nd every single year.
Not even the odd close title race to liven things up. i want us winning by 10 points every season. Them taking a thumping in 3 out of 4 old firm games.
basically, they have a team, but to follow it and watch it is a life of misery, with no hope at all.

To drop another 2% overnight, i think shows something is up. Considering their share price has been pretty much consistent for the last couple of years probably even flags it further. Will keep an eye on it over the next few days as if it continues to drop then something is in the pipeline and hopefully kills them off!!

The media silence on this issue is very telling.

The media would never report on this. Imagine it became public knowledge that their share price was dropping, people would be selling their shares all over the place and it would crash.

The likelihood is it’s peaked and some people with a bit of savvy on shares has sold up. The defeat against us will have some worried that we will win the league, there’s no champions league for them next season and they will need to cost cut and sell another big asset which in turn weakens them further.

To put a bit of perspective on this, when they announced that Rodgers was leaving the share price only fell by 2. 11%

A business that may be potentially under valued has its share price pushed down by external forces - and any available shares hoovered up by mystery/unknown buyer.

Mystery buyer then offers to put some stabilising funds in, in exchange for seat(s) on the board and increased influence in decision making.

Mystery buyer then topples the business over and takes full control or asset strips and destroys the business.

please please please please please let it be Ashley looking to take control of the Filth

Not for me.
I want them to always be there. By there, I mean in our rear view mirror, a distant 2nd every single year.
Not even the odd close title race to liven things up. i want us winning by 10 points every season. Them taking a thumping in 3 out of 4 old firm games.
basically, they have a team, but to follow it and watch it is a life of misery, with no hope at all.

Sorry, can't agree with this at all.

Has to be 4 out of 4 OF pumpings.

ITPgaLL.jpg

Their share price is now where it was around two years ago (when I don’t recall them being in trouble). Maybe it was unsustainably high and now about to level out.

But hopefully something more sinister;)
Two years ago they were almost guaranteed champions league football barring embarrassments and had a few saleable assets. Now that's been turned on its head once they sell edouard there's nobody in that squad despite what there media puppets tell you that anyone Is paying big money for.

Obviously I hope its something far serious but only time will tell

Their share price was very high and it's still higher than at any time between 2001 and Aug 2018.

It rose very significantly after 2012 due to the league and and CL qualification being a guarantee, a huge source of regular income. This guarantee has now been removed and their primary source of revenue has been put in doubt, that is enough to knock the share price of any company. If think we'd need to see a much bigger drop for larger factors to be at play.

The media would never report on this. Imagine it became public knowledge that their share price was dropping, people would be selling their shares all over the place and it would crash.

The likelihood is it’s peaked and some people with a bit of savvy on shares has sold up. The defeat against us will have some worried that we will win the league, there’s no champions league for them next season and they will need to cost cut and sell another big asset which in turn weakens them further.

I personally think your second paragraph is what’s happening.

I do think at some stage they WILL settle the abuse cases albeit they are trying to pay as little as possible & also not apologise due to the worldwide media impact of that. Just like their church approach of course. But the settlements will be a one off & wont be a massive long term hit unless major sponsors are influenced / pressured to walk, which of course we are pushing them to do.

It would be nice to see it go down some more. A lot lot more. To the point where someone in the media actually notices and says “hold on a minute, somethings not right here”
Maybe get one of those kerrydale accountants to have a look for us. They’re brilliant with stocks, shares, tax issues, company law. The whole shebang. Not one has actually said what’s really going on.

I thought every mentally challenged was a financial and business expert. Baffling that they don't have an answer to what's going on when it regards their own depraved beast ridden house.

Back