Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

As much as I wanted the manager to alter the shape slightly, I knew he wouldn’t.

But what I cannot believe is that he is actually lining up with Barisic and Silva on same side of pitch in an away match at piggery.

Massive calls. I hope he turns out to be right.

That lot thought Maeda was out for the season with a hamstring injury. A week later and he's back in the starting line up.

Why can't we do the same with Yilmaz?

No sima either on the bench ?

Options to change the game look non existent.

We’re just going to have to hang on till half time without the usual conceding first.

Our best hope is them getting nervous if it’s still level in the 2nd half

Well, the rumoured team is spot on.

I would be tempted early on to put Sterling in midfield with Lawrence and Silva playing off Dessers.
Lawrence will be central behind Dessers. Silva left and Stering tight. There is no chance the manager will be changing his formation.

Aye, skeptical to say the least over the lineup. Hopefully proved wrong. Right into them Rangers.

With that team selection our midfield yet again against them is going to be overloaded and overran by them. Calum McGregor with the freedom of parkhead incoming. Long 90 mins ahead. I get that Clements hands are tied but really concerning

Sterling is a waste out wide.

FWIW, I’d just chuck Lawrence out there and have him play narrow.

Get Sterling in the 3 and bully some people.

Let's have faith in the manager. His options are limited and very few players in the squad can complain about not starting given their form this season.

All of them are gonna need to have a good rummage around and find their balls. It isn't ability there and against them, it's application and bravery.

No sima either on the bench ?

Options to change the game look non existent.

We’re just going to have to hang on till half time without the usual conceding first.

Our best hope is them getting nervous if it’s still level in the 2nd half
Cantwell is the only player on the bench who could realistically make an impact.

manager got the team wrong against them last time

Unless ridvan and cantwell are injured, he’s got it wrong again.
Ridvan played 10 minutes and has been out for months. It's obvious he isn't fit, the manager wouldn't be playing Borna unless he had no other options.

Cantwell has done nothing against the bheasts. Lawrence is a bigger goal threat.

Really surprising that Lawrence starts. I don't think he has the legs for a game like this at all.

Not a team capable of grinding out a gritty 1-0 win so I guess we're going to try and go for it and see what happens. Hoping for one of those days where everything we hit goes in.

The long term injuries to our attacking players this season has completely fkd us.

It'll take the performance of the season today to get the win we need.

Was just getting myself up for this after a week of apathy, seeing that lineup has totally deflated me. Can't lie, starting to have serious doubts about Clement now. Between his nonsense ramblings at pressers to his inability to change things on the park it's starting to become a big concern.

Shite lineup.
Ridvan should be starting off he's deemed fit enough to come on last week and be on the bench.
Lawrence starting over Cantwell was a massive %^*& up last month.
Long day ahead
However the majority on here wanted Cantwell benched. Also I'd rather a fit left back than an unfit one. Who would maybe not last until halftime

Back