Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

James Forrest. ‘Keeps out of the headlines and keeps himself to himself’

Aye, except when he’s flashing his cock in prestwick pubs.

They don’t half tend to forget/deny stories do they?

If it is a 4-3-1-2 then I will be more optimistic, though I hope it isn’t to narrow if that is the case.

Made the mistake of flicking over to Sky a few times.

Rodgers
Sutton
Studio (Boyd, McFadden, Lennon, Barbour)
Maeda/Tav split screen
Rodgers again

Then FINALLY Clement

Rubbish. He can only pick the players he thinks are best for the job based on what he (and none of us) have seen in this past week of prepping for the game.

No devine right to expect turn up at a place we've not won a meaningful game in for years and suddenly win today. It'll take a huge effort by whoever the starting line up consists of. At least bring yourself to support them and put the pitchfork away.

Setting the boss up for hanging before a balls even been kicked.

Enjoy the game.
If he goes with the usual 2 in midfield then we lose and that’s on him. If Sterling is RW and not CM then that’s on him and nothing to do with injuries.

How come the mhanks take some hidings home and away in Europe from some average European teams over the years and we don't/can't lay a glove on them ?
Rhetorical question there.
European teams don’t fear them the way some of our squad do

They go and don’t get dragged into the occasion and play their game

C'mon Rangers get right into them
this could be one of our sweetest victories given the circumstances
please stand up and don't let us down

For all the talk of our record here - that’s quite a surprising stat.

O’Neil was the last manager of theirs to win 4 consecutive home games against us.

He’s got to play some time! He’s been training supposedly and the guy who’s in ahead of him is someone who has let us down consistently at parkehead over his rangers career, and in general this season.
Exactly. This nonsense of players taking weeks to come back, once back in the squad (and then still being injured all the time anyway) is clearly modern day coaching claptrap.

I won't switch it on until kick off, plus the pure hypocrisy is off the scale. Moan, moan and moan again about the lack of away fans and how it ruins the fixture yet they have a mega timothy love in, a fleeting glance at our fans in the corner and mute the crowd mics to the point you would think there were no away fans anyway.
It's making me puke, every Celtc player is wonderful, every Rangers player is meh...Miller hardly had a good thing to say about us, on the other hand Sutton was salivating on THEM...FFS it's not as if they're miles ahead of us, we win today it's game on, albeit they would still be favourites

Exactly. This nonsense of players taking weeks to come back, once back in the squad (and then still being injured all the time anyway) is clearly modern day coaching claptrap.
Mcgregor for them was out for what 5 weeks, came on as a sub then started the next game

This team better put in a performance regardless of the result,just get into them right from the start

This needs to be like the 4-2 cousin game where we fear a beating, team looks strange and yet everything just clicks on the day.

Our team is pish but there's is also a crap Celtic team.

All I ask is no daft mistakes, give it all and make use of set pieces and we can beat them.

Can’t say Clement has shit it from them, he can only work with what he’s got, next season will be different with his own players here im 100% confidant of that
If he would alter the shape of the team once in a while when it's clearly not working it'd be more encouraging. Everything is just like for like

Into the belly of the bheast we go.
They only play for 45 mins. Keep the heid and calm and composed for the first 20 mins at least, and anything can happen. Mon the Gers!

Back