Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Mate I think its just because we have seen this do many times you can almost predict how it will turn out.
Of course it is. Amazing that there are folk who can’t comprehend why our support may feel pessimistic when it’s based on actual hard evidence and results/performances. Yet their own position of confidence is based upon nothing other than blind hope and being staunch.

Everyone wants us to win. Not expecting it to happen doesn’t change that.

He hasn’t learned a thing from 2 old firm games now judging by our starting lineup.
Same crap was posted about Beale needing his own players. The only thing that gives me hope is at least Clement is a real experienced coach, but the similarities so far in results, style of play (lack of), strange selections etc are not particularly reassuring at this point.

Can’t say Clement has shit it from them, he can only work with what he’s got, next season will be different with his own players here im 100% confidant of that

Yip hindered by Beale spunking all this seasons budget on shite. He’s done wonders to get us into the title race and next season will be massively improved.

Same crap was posted about Beale needing his own players. The only thing that gives me hope is at least Clement is a real experienced coach, but the similarities so far in results, style of play (lack of), strange selections etc are not particularly reassuring at this point.
The similarities in available personnel are even more striking

How.nice would it be for them to gift us an early goal for a change. Come on Rangers get right into these lowlife scum

Lundstrams interview on RTV isn't the greatest by all accounts.
It wouldn’t surprise me as he will have mentally checked out and is already thinking about his next payday.

This is probably what Clement was alluding to in his “Can’t happen in the future” comments regarding players contracts.

Crocker “it’s time to walk on with hope in your hearts”

dOl2LFw0RbTMc.webp

Back