Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

I wonder how far back var will look to chop off any goals we scored today.
They'll be busy helping their team that's for sure
" Hi Wullie, we've gone through the footage and found an infringement before the play that led to the Rangers goal. Tavernier stepped over the line of the police cordon whilst walking into the stadium. Decision; No Goal."

Of course it is. Amazing that there are folk who can’t comprehend why our support may feel pessimistic when it’s based on actual hard evidence and results/performances. Yet their own position of confidence is based upon nothing other than blind hope and being staunch.

Everyone wants us to win. Not expecting it to happen doesn’t change that.
Precisely.
I posted very similar yesterday.
Some people can't distinguish between what we all want to happen and what is likely to happen. No matter how many times they call it wrong

Giving their wingers as much time and space as they want again. A tactic that frequently works for us against these cunts.

I’m not saying he’s not made mistakes but he’s certainly not shat it from them, he’s done well with a squad that was failing when he came in, we can still win a treble that’s because big Phil has got a tune out of them to an extent let’s see what he brings next season
If he didn’t lose to Motherwell and Ross county I would agree

Sorry but this is actually nonsense. If Celtic’s form had been like it was this season, Beale would have been in more or less the same position. Beale was a chancer, let’s not create myths around Clement.

Beale was getting no where fucking near that lot. It would be double digits under him.

Back