Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Always the same when McGregor is allowed to dictate play. We all know the problems we have as a team. No pace or any ability to pick up second balls

So fucking easy for them.

McGregor just ghosted in, tracked by a geriatric looking Lawrence

Just when I started to think if we got to half time at 0-0

Now it becomes the usual story of trying to survive without further damage

Just pass us to death. It is so fukin simple every time. We don't have a single player who tracks a runner. They are absolutely miles ahead

That’s appalling from a lot of them, most prominently Lundstram.

No awareness, no tracking, jogging vaguely in the direction of the ball.

Horrendous.

All too predictable. Giving almost unlimited space to play at the edge of the box, been giving 2-3 warnings already and done nothing to adapt to it

Too easy for them. We haven’t played badly but why aren’t we closing them down earlier like they are with us.

Major worry that our manager after 2 old firm games still goes into a game with that midfield and leaves them acres of space. Massive red flag for me

Everything is coming down our left side.

Barisic should have been subbed off after the sex offender skinned him a few times in the first 5 minutes

Never got the ball back after Tav plays a simple 10 yard square ball. O'Riley given the freedom of Glasgow for the goal. Davies and Barisic miles off him.

Clement proving that he doesn’t have it. Didn’t take a pro manager to see that we had to have three in the middle

All from the same old shite. Tav gives that ball away easily up the pitch then boom they go up and score. Wtf is that from Davies lundstram and barisic? Jockying around doing f#ck all. Honestly can't wait to see the back of some of these imposters.

Simple 1 2’s on the edge of the box with the forward players watching on. How many practice shots did he get before he found the net!

Getting exactly what I expected and what we fucking deserve.
Standing off these cnts all day admiring there wee passing patterns.
This Rangers team is fucking rotten, absolutely fucking rotten.

Back