Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Ffs take your pick whether Lundstram doesn't track the runner or Borna doesn't charge the ball down, don't let the door hit you on your way out the club, won't be missed

So fucking easy for them.

McGregor just ghosted in, tracked by a geriatric looking Lawrence

Just when I started to think if we got to half time at 0-0

Now it becomes the usual story of trying to survive without further damage
Our players look old and slow

Always the same when McGregor is allowed to dictate play. We all know the problems we have as a team. No pace or any ability to pick up second balls
Yet the manager sets up to allow it again. Why can every single fan see it yet he cannot

Maybe harsh on Borna but in my opinion for that goal about 30 seconds before he scored when the s for played forward Borna has to tackle Forest right on the touchline. Foul him if needed and give free kick. He didn’t touch him. Just did his dancing on the spot defending which is completely ineffective.
And Silva didn’t help.

Giving them too much room sees us punished, don’t attribute blame on butland although he didn’t really stick an arm out either? Davies, Barasic and Lundstram who was out for a stroll should have done better.

FFS LUNDSTRAM, that’s the game gone now

Seen that a mile away there. Defending was terrible. Silva jogging, Lawrence jogging, Borna being ripped apart.

Every time the ball goes inside and not one player has been wide to it.

It’s almost like they don’t know what they are doing out there.

I was hugely optimistic with the start there but now we’ve shot ourselves in the foot.

Once again.

Most of our players are clearly going through the motions here. Not a big surprise. Massive clear out required.

Allowing them to run into danger areas what do you think is going to happen ffs and Lundstram jogging in that area? I know he is going but ffs aw nawwww

Back