Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

What the %^*& are our midfielders doing, Lundstram nowhere near doing his fake little hop skip and fucking jump pretending he's contributing.

That boy has not gone faster than casual jog since his contract talks broke down. Jogging around without a care in the fucking world.
Oh get to %^*& Lundstram absolutely called it in.

I reckon McGregors games against us are amongst his easiest as we just stand in awe of him.
Scales ran from his box to our halfway line past 5 of our players. Our tactics today are shocking and we are getting what we deserve for going into the game with this setup.

Thankfully I made my peace with them winning a league and cup double a few weeks ago.

Some of our support just aren’t grasping how bad this group of players are sadly.

We will get an absolute hiding in the cup final as well.

What we deserve. Until we get rid of these losers then we deserve everything we are getting. The space to make that pass sums up Tavernier.

The space we give them to do what they want is absolutely embarrassing for a professional football team
Why can we close space, track men and keep calm in possession against some very good european sides yet against this lot we play like an u15 boys team!

Obviously it's not what he meant but it just looked like Lundstam was trying to put that in the net. One of the thickest attempts to get rid of the ball ever and he should be off the park for being a grade A bellend.

Genuinely embarrassing Lundstram can call himself a professional footballer with this kind of display. Most people go to Turkey to get their teeth or hair fixed, maybe he can find some footballing ability over there

Back