Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

That’s the finish for Lundstrum I would take that contract and rip it to shreds, to do that in this fixture mind blowingly stupid
When we got our self back into the game as well, giving Gollum the chance to go to the monitor and send of Lundstrum which red was correct

The actions of a total coward there from Lundstram. Instead of showing you care by doing the difficult stuff, tracking your man, closing down space etc, he takes the shitebags way out

Own goal and a red card, great performance John. Thank f.uck I never need to watch him shambling about in Rangers top again.

An own goal and a sending off. What a way to end your rangers career. Brutal. This will finish 4 or 5 / 1

Shows your how some of our fans think when we was getting praised minutes ago for making such an unneeded, wreckless challenge.

Absolute disgrace. Barely tracked a runner all day, one time he manages to get back into position he's too fucked to row z a simple clearance, now that.

We continually find new ways to beat ourselves in these games.

And sadly we’ll still see all the same clowns doing it all again in 2 weeks time in the final.

I never want to see him play for us again.

He’s cost his team mates and our club any chance of a title because he’s a reckless liability that can’t keep up with the pace of these games.

You can try to blame GVB, Beale or even Clement for our woeful recent record against that lot but our biggest issue since 2022 has always been Lundstram in the middle of the park.

Back