Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

He keeps picking the wrong team against them though lundstram in a midfield 2 is just asking for trouble every time.

I don’t think he has picked the wrong team.

You can’t polish a turd.

Surely you realise that by now ?

All you tactical geniuses who think you can do better with these turd players ?

Do your thing if you want, sharpen your knives. You’re going to get a lesser manager next time

Miller again saying what we've all said - why is Willie Collum so angry when talking to players? Can't he just talk to them? You're allowed to talk.

We’ve actually put up a better fight than I thought we would , ridiculous own goal and can’t complain about the red

From the offset we were never getting anything from Collum. He set off giving us nothing and there was always going to be a sending off. Worst ref in scottish football.

Such a stupid comment. There was 1 person to blame there and it’s not the ref or VAR

Never sign a scouse rat again Rangers!

Edit: it was a red all day the moron he’s never been the best on earth.

Never should get that honour of pulling that jersey on again been a let down since day one and couple of Europe games doesn’t change that!

Just want this season over with

Get rid off the hangers on, the deadwood, the ones we all know who they are

Koppen and Clement have their work cut out in the summer anyway.

And better get it right as well

If he’s come into the tackle trying to win the ball with the top of his foot then it’s a yellow. He’s studs up, and above the ankle. Red all day long unfortunately.

We can still do this with 10 men.

I never want to see him play for us again.

He’s cost his team mates and our club any chance of a title because he’s a reckless liability that can’t keep up with the pace of these games.

You can try to blame GVB, Beale or even Clement for our woeful recent record against that lot but our biggest issue since 2022 has always been Lundstram in the middle of the park.
Not the biggest issue but a definite issue.

Really concerned about Clement and how he sees games

Nothing ever changes

He cannot lose the cup final. No Rangers manager can go their first 4 games not beating them and then have to face them away first next year

A lot of this is on the manager I’m afraid

Silva hopeless yet still gets picked - misses 2 massive chances at 0-0

Lundstram hopeless for weeks - first goal casually jogs as O’Riley runs in front of him for the goal. The OG even worse and then completely sells the jerseys with the red card

He better be out the door and shouldn’t kick another ball for us again

It was the first bit of fight lundstram showed today, unfortunately he thinks he’s better than he is and that he could take the ball.

What a game for him eh, ball watching 1st, own goal 2nd and sent off when we just got back into it.

If it had stayed 11 v 11, then we go out after half-time after having scored the last goal knowing we can score another and are right back in the game with the right substitutions. Lundstram has thrown that all away just to get a fucking stupid tackle in. Completely brain dead.

Back