Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Whatever game plan we had had gone out the window

A game of keep the score down in the 2nd half. Will be like Kilmarnock game last week except we will be Kilmarnock.

John Lundstram ladies and gents. He's absolutely called it in since he discovered he wasn't staying at us, prancing around not a care in the world with his little hop skip and jump, barely getting out of a jog, nowhere near his man at a goal, own goal then that absolutely ridiculous sending off to top it off.

From a player at one time I liked, I'm growing a strong dislike for him. Now I understand Sheffield United fans opinion on him and how he called it in for them and they were happy he left.

I genuinely hope someone in our team walks into that dressing room and knocks f**k out of Lundstram.

It’s not unfortunate what he’s done. He’s f**ked us. I’ve seen fights between team mates for far less than he’s done.

Can't be many worse first halfs of an old firm for a player than Lundstram there.

Own goal and a fucking stupid out of control challenge to get sent off.

Anyone suggesting that is not a red is living in cloud cuckoo. If that was a challenge on one of our players we would be up in arms. Ridiculous from Lundstram.

Last 2 old firms at CP 2 red cards. Absolute disgrace.
Difference is that they should have got two red cards in our last game at Parkhead and they didn’t. That was a red but these decisions really are going only one way mostly.

It was poor management to keep Lundstram on after the second goal.

His head had completely gone with that own goal. What on earth is he even trying to do there? A player who knows he’s leaving crumbling under the pressure - again.

Clement should have recognised Lundstram’s head had gone.

It was a red card. You can’t do that nowadays and he knows it. Just got frustrated because he was playing shite and has let his team down.

All stems from the manager putting a lame duck in a midfield 2 . Everybody with half a brain knew we needed to go with three in the middle

Lundstram has been so pathetic all day. All day they have had shots at the edge of our box because he isn't tracking runners and jogging back. Including their first goal.

Their second goal was the first thing he did all day, oh and Tav being scared of Maeda.

The red card will hopefully be the last time we see him in a Rangers shirt.

If Lundstram is here next season, Clement needs seriously reviewed.
The fact that he was talked up in the first place should have the spidey senses twitching about what awaits us under the manager.

The lack of organisation and shape is seriously concerning.

Kinda playing out exactly the way we expected it would. 2 down because of our own sloppiness defensively. Then a red card, just to kill any hope we might have had. Can't wait for next season and hopefully rid ourselves of the majority of these loosers.

Fnck me. Game over I fear
To be fair he booked him Var sent him off. If it was the other way about we’d be screaming for a red. A stupid fu*king tackle to make. He has done fu*k all day and then does that.
Should have been subbed long before that. The manager took Cantwell off after 35 minutes there for doing fu*k all last time. Lundstram should have been off before his own goal. Absolute passenger.

It is a ref card for JL but, if it was the other way and it was rat face on JL, would collum has still shown a red? Im not so sure.

Just want this season over with

Get rid off the hangers on, the deadwood, the ones we all know who they are

Koppen and Clement have their work cut out in the summer anyway.

And better get it right as well
I agree with you but name them on here I have tried earlier and copped a ban for it so I am by naming anyone.

Manager loves him though.....own goal and a red card well played. Sick of this group of players. An third OF game an failing to not only win but lay a glove on them really. Lets not make Clement out to be anything special cause he's better than Beale. He can follow lundstrum to Turkey for all I care.

As soon as he agreed that deal in Turkey he should have never kicked a ball for Rangers again.

An absolute embarrassment today, massively let the team and fans down in a season defining game.

Whats the stats now in red cards in these games? Is it something like we have had 10 in the so many years and they have had none

Lundstram has been a problem for us all day, Raskin and Yilmaz on for Lawrence and Barisic and we’ll probably play better knowing us

Back