Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Clement deciding, once again, to ignore the midfield battle and sticking Sterling on the wing is criminal. It's been the same story we've seen for years - completely overrun in the middle of the park, gallop to the edge of the box, cut back, goal. Absolutely sick of it.

That bastard couldn’t wait to send him off
I more than dislike him but how do you get to that opinion? He yellow carded him and only because VAR intervened did he give a red. Plus it’s one of the most obvious reds I’ve seen in a long time.if anything he was lenient on him until told to look again.

A lot of this is on the manager I’m afraid

Silva hopeless yet still gets picked - misses 2 massive chances at 0-0

Lundstram hopeless for weeks - first goal casually jogs as O’Riley runs in front of him for the goal. The OG even worse and then completely sells the jerseys with the red card

He better be out the door and shouldn’t kick another ball for us again
The og is mostly on Tavernier (again). Boy allowed to control a 50 yard pass, waltz into our box unchallenged and put a cut back in. But agree with the rest.

Be glad to see the back of lunny a useless slow footballer. Get ourselves back into the game and then does that ,the fastest he has moved all game.

Red card all day long.
It’s a fraction out. A fraction.

Johnstone threw himself similar into a tackle with Silva on the touchline a couple of minutes earlier. Less contact made, but the same action from the tackling player.

For what it’s worth, I thought Diomande a was fortunate not to be booked on McGregor, but I don’t think Lundstram’s tackle was any more endangering to the opponent unless you look at the still in isolation.

Hopefully won’t see him in a Rangers shirt again. Stupid stupid red card. Doesn’t offer anything anyway. Need a miracle now.

That was the fastest lundstums moved to put that tackle in in their half but jogs about in our half like he doesn’t care. Absolute waster of a player

Fucking idiot making a tackle like that in the opposition third.

This Cnut has previous for this getting deliberately booked in Naples to avoid having to play against Ajax in the last section game.

A fucking disgrace and get him to fcuk.

An OG, lazy attitude, half hearted tracking back, sloppy passing and then a red card for a shocking tackle.

Nice one John!

Shouldn’t be allowed to stay in the dressing room I’d be telling him to leave up the road and start packing early for Turkey.

Hard to filter myself when talking about how much of a fucking disgrace Lundstram was in that first half.

Jogging about the pitch the entire time, letting his man have the ball with all sorts of time and space around the box and the only time he gets out of that jog is to put in a bad tackle that gets him sent off. He can f off to Turkey tomorrow.

I don’t think he has picked the wrong team.

You can’t polish a turd.

Surely you realise that by now ?

All you tactical geniuses who think you can do better with these turd players ?

Do your thing if you want, sharpen your knives. You’re going to get a lesser manager next time

Yip can’t do much with the shite, Gerrard, Gio and Beale left behind them.

Within months he won a cup something the other three couldn’t do. Yet people expecting about unrealistic expectations.

I very rarely dislike a Rangers player. Might not rate them but still never wish them any ill will.

I detest Lundstram.

No single player is more emblematic of our failures is the past three years than him.

Everything has been wrong. Clement has f ucked it. Wrong midfield selection, we all said it

Lundstram being Lundstram, Lawrence useless, Tav letting Maeda in to assist again, Sterling ineffective out of position

Only plus points have been Silva & Dessers

A lot of this is on the manager I’m afraid

Silva hopeless yet still gets picked - misses 2 massive chances at 0-0

Lundstram hopeless for weeks - first goal casually jogs as O’Riley runs in front of him for the goal. The OG even worse and then completely sells the jerseys with the red card

He better be out the door and shouldn’t kick another ball for us again
He’s actually been one of our better players today to be fair, I’m not sure you’ve been watching! No surprise you don’t fancy a mention for our right back getting rinsed by Maeda for the umpteenth time over the last 3 seasons either. Hard to disagree with Lundstram, a disgrace to the shirt.

It was risky and paid the price

It was stupid. Forced our way back into it a bit with the goal and he goes in high with a straight leg in their defensive third. It's unforgiveable. His overall game was shite up til then, and it was coming just watching his pathetic pre-match interview. He's not the only one, captain shitethebed again, Barisic, Lawrence, even Dio. All pathetic.

Really concerned about Clement and how he sees games

Nothing ever changes

He cannot lose the cup final. No Rangers manager can go their first 4 games not beating them and then have to face them away first next year
Aye a bit worrying. Sterling CM and pace out wide was just common knowledge the day. I'm no sure what he was expecting. Aye we're paper thin but he could still have done what I've just said

If he’s come into the tackle trying to win the ball with the top of his foot then it’s a yellow. He’s studs up, and above the ankle. Red all day long unfortunately.

We can still do this with 10 men.
But by Christ it’s a lot harder than it should be.

I got banned off here last week for a week for calling the players frauds....... (Please don't ban me again)

But we need to bin a lot of these players who have been here for years. Lundstrum, Tav, the senior players who should be leading this team are bottlers. The likes of Sterling show way more desire and I'm sick of it.

Lundstram will get the headlines, but Silva not tracking his man for about the 5th time led to the first. Tav giving Maeda all day to pull down a long ball, without even a challenge, led to the 2nd.

Players sauntering back when they’ve been beaten by a pass is ridiculous.
10 men won’t come back from that mess.

%^*& off and another club you faint heart.

You can bury your head in the sand and pretend that them being 45 minutes away from winning 10 of the last 11 is somehow brilliant but I won’t.

Some of our supporters are genuinely obsessed with mediocrity.

Once again a bunch of highly paid overhyped players singed by this board have gifted them another title.

Lundstram has had a great game - not. I'm struggling to see what Clement sees in him. In 3 seasons we've had about 6 months good form from him if we're lucky.
6 weeks 2 years ago, and about the same jan/feb… for the wages he’s been an awful signing

Back