Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Forgetting about the losers and shitebags in the team for a minute, our tactics are fucking honking.

Punting long balls and hoping to feed off scraps.

Losing patience with Clement.
He’s restricted in what he can do when he’s having to play a right back and a striker on the wings because Beale thought it would be good to start the season without any

The chance was there today if we keep it at 11 men but it'll be a miracle of epic proportions for us to win the league now. Lundstram has sold us with some crazy moments. Sickening.

From the offset we were never getting anything from Collum. He set off giving us nothing and there was always going to be a sending off. Worst ref in scottish football.
He's a cheat.

Hundreds of Bears online calling out this RC RE Teacher every time he picks up his whistle.

Its time referees were forced to declare football allegiances and their religion.

Never a red he attacks the ball not the player (who we all know is a protected species) puts his ankle in the way. I admire lunny actually flying at these cnts.

Lundstram has been a liability today, ball watching for first goal, the o.g. and then the stupidity of the tackle. His form has been poor for a number of weeks and hope we don’t see him again.

I know there is not much options but for any manager to watch the OF games the last 3 years and think you’ll win a game when you have Tav, Barisic and Lundstram playing same in every game at PH has to be questioned. 2 of them better be off and I’d take any good money offer to lose the other. This is just the same crap we’ve seen year on year now. Stand off, watch them play, crap it at everything and make decisions that just make it easy for them and takes the pressure off.

Well done you spineless gutless cowards who will have us now having to listen to I told you I’d have fun and see you in may!

Fukn ridiculous OG from Lundstram, followed by flying into a fukn ridiculous challenge. Good luck wherever he ends up, but I never want to see him in a Rangers jersey again.

If we dont bolster the midfield we will get hammered here. Lawrence off Raskin on, move Sterling into midfield as well and play Silva in the 10 .

A lot of this is on the manager I’m afraid

Silva hopeless yet still gets picked - misses 2 massive chances at 0-0

Lundstram hopeless for weeks - first goal casually jogs as O’Riley runs in front of him for the goal. The OG even worse and then completely sells the jerseys with the red card

He better be out the door and shouldn’t kick another ball for us again
Silva is a shocking football player.

His lack of defensive awareness, or it’s just sheer laziness, is astonishing.

It’s a red, but I doubt McClean would have asked Collum to re referee if that was McGregor on Tav…they seem to be immune to such decisions. Lundstrum decision making has been brutal and that was another example of his paucity of thought.

Last time when Balogun got sent off we weirdly started to play better.

Not sure what Clement does here. Maybe Sterling into central midfield and McCausland wide right.

Game off, %^*& this, we were never going to be allowed to win anyway.

Hopeful now of a summer clearout of these "usual suspects" and begin again

Survived the initial onslaught through luck then stopped tracking runners. Our left hand side is a defensive shambles. Silva letting his man run every time.

2nd goal we just stopped. Tav allows Maeda an uncontested run and cross.

Before the game I advocated trying to keep position and not press too hard as our press is really poor. Turns out our defensive shape is awful aswell.

Imagine the days of Butcher or Gough as Captain and you've just done that before half time. You would be absolutely shitting yourself when they walked into the dressing room.

Today? It will likely be pats on the back, hard lines and all that.

playing Sterling on the wing was a ridiculous decision
evry man and his dug knew this apart from our manager, he has been totally non effective and thats on Clement

Never been as angry, even though I was resigned to a loss before we went in.

We absolutely need to get rid of a chunk of this squad. It's a mentality thing. As evidenced by the fact that we AGAIN only start playing when the game has gone.

When i saw lundstram pointing and blaming at somebody (Tav, I'm guessing) for the OG, I knew this was gonna happen.

We've collapsed and crumbled again. So predictable.

I mean, great he is off, but would have rather he was subbed. It was hard enough with 11 on the pitch.
him and Lawrence are like having men down anyway, at least Borna has an assist, the other two are only assisting the opposition

Collum couldnt wait to get that red card out, couldnt get it out quick enough, lundstram catches him on the ankle, studs up, dont think theres malicious intentint that, johnston isnt badly hurt, and collum saw that incident in real time deemed it was a booking, should move on, no need to pull it bad and check it, gurantee if it was against us it would remain a yellow

Back