Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

If it had stayed 11 v 11, then we go out after half-time after having scored the last goal knowing we can score another and are right back in the game with the right substitutions. Lundstram has thrown that all away just to get a fucking stupid tackle in. Completely brain dead.
Half way in their half and he makes a tackle like that, with Collum as the ref. He’s a fkn idiot.

We need to now change it up to being ultra, ultra defensive here.

We cannot afford to bring on passengers, a man down and now we need an extra man in the middle.

Lawrence off Raskin on, move Sterling into the middle and just have Silva and a central outlet. We need to go narrow and just defend defend defend.

Worst thing about that is the fans there don't even believe in their team. Before the opener and after our goal you could tell it was getting antsy. It's not a cauldron like it's been before.

We've just shat the bed again. I think that's the most wretched individual performance I've ever seen in an Old Firm by Lundstram.

Everyone writing us off in here needs a good shake. Aye we're down to 10 men, aye we're down a goal. It was always going to be a tough game but let's get behind the fkn team. We need 1 monumental half here to potentially win the league.

The same thing keeps happening

Ccv or scales stroll out
Lawrence has to go, leaving McGregor
Then they have a free man in the middle.. Just walking though us

It's tactical, Rodgers is absolutely doing Clement

It was stupid. Forced our way back into it a bit with the goal and he goes in high with a straight leg in their defensive third. It's unforgiveable. His overall game was shite up til then, and it was coming just watching his pathetic pre-match interview. He's not the only one, captain shitethebed again, Barisic, Lawrence, even Dio. All pathetic.
Spot on

Lundstram should have been benched in the same was Goldson was. Putting in bad performance after bad performance yet continues to get picked. We get a sniff of coming back into the game after his disgrace of an own goal and then gets himself sent off. Don't ever want to see him playing for us again.

Our idea of being all inclusive is pat bonner abd Tom English .
When we win the league again who would you employ ?

Lundstram shouldn't play for us again now. Absolute fraud. Lost his man for the first goal, og and a ridiculous red card. Their defence is absolutely shite as well.

I don't understand why Lundstram seemed to be one of the 'undroppables'.

He has been playing badly for a long time yet Clement never drops him.

Collum couldnt wait to get that red card out, couldnt get it out quick enough, lundstram catches him on the ankle, studs up, dont think theres malicious intentint that, johnston isnt badly hurt, and collum saw that incident in real time deemed it was a booking, should move on, no need to pull it bad and check it, gurantee if it was against us it would remain a yellow
We never even got a free kick for the foul on McAusland that put him out for months

Completely agree.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.

We’ll do well to win the cup but it’s not an impossibility.

Then it’s about backing the manager to get it right with his own players. I cannot wait to see the back of so many of this lot.
Sadly we’ve already got fans edging towards looking at a change of management before looking at changing the senior players who have been at the heart of these defeats year after year. It’s routine now!

If I were Boyd I’d have quit my job and fucked off out of there the minute Lundstram was sent off. %^*& sitting in that shitehole with that horrible little prick

I genuinely hope someone in our team walks into that dressing room and knocks f**k out of Lundstram.

It’s not unfortunate what he’s done. He’s f**ked us. I’ve seen fights between team mates for far less than he’s done.

No worries. Most Rangers Fans will still applaud him if he gets another Game.

Players can do what they want here. See „Captain Fantastic“ and some others. And the Managers seem to be the same. Not one has the Balls to Play someone different - even if its a Youth Player.

Back